The Forest (Chrollo POV)

NOTE:
I don't own HunterxHunter or most of the pictures/videos I have posted. Credit where credit is due.

I will be taking my time updating.

(2022 update: this is a shameful first attempt at crack by baby me and I apologize in advanced for the crap that will follow. sometimes I'll update for the lolz so I guess not totally abandoned. re-reading this kills any sense of pride I have left 🥲)

----------------

I sighed. I haven't eaten for three days. Not that I really need food right now but I need food soon before my body starts slowing down. Plus, theres also the enjoyment of stealing something that isn't yours.

Today I was walking along a forest just outside of Meteor City. Usually people don't come near here because of all the dangerous animals but the ones that do always have food. But for some reason, I can't seen to find anyone. How peculiar.

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, something caught my attention. It was a light shining off of something. I particularly like shiny things so I thought that maybe I should check it out.

I walked towards the light and to my surprise, I saw a baby. It was surrounded in a golden light standing out spectacularly in the dark dingy forest.

I wonder why no one had seen it earlier. Especially with its Aura. It feels like my Aura at its strongest. Yet, its a child, no, a baby. What is it doing here?

I crouch down to get a closer look. It looks like it's a girl. I pick the baby girl up and think about what to do with it.

Then the baby starts giggling. It was reaching for me and said, "Onii-san." It wasn't the best pronunciation but you could understand what she meant.

I need to find a nice place for her to live. Or, at least somewhere outside of Meteor City. With someone who knows Nen and can teach her about it. But who...

Then a brilliant, or maybe not so brilliant now that I'm thinking about it, idea popped into my head. I could leave her with Hisoka. He's new to the Spiders and he needs something to prove his worth. This will be my little 'project' for him. He should be about 23 now I think. He should be able to care for a child. I hope. Plus, he should be able to teach her how to protect herself. I believe he's residing in Grapple City.

I sighed yet again. This is going to be a long day. I should stop being so attracted to shiny things. Or maybe I could just instate my little gem, my little angel, into the spiders when she grows up.

Well, I guess it's decided. I will take her to Hisoka. I should probably name her while I'm at it. What should her name be. This little angel... THATS IT. ANGEL!!!!!

"Angel, I shall take you to my friend Hisoka. He'll take care of you until I believe you're old enough to join the Spiders. You will be considered my little sister. Never to be looked down upon. Always and forever my little angel." I told the child as I headed off to Grapple City.