Big Eggs and Bam

The picture above is my really bad drawing of Angel-chan. :)
----
As soon as we arrived at Mt. Split-in-Half I went strait to the ledge to look over it. There was a bunch spider web like things there. OMG! Does spider-man live here because if he does, that would be awesome. Wait, wrong show.

"Now everyone, look down there." Menchi said as she approached the ledge with the other applicants. "That is a spider eagle's web. Look below the web. Down there there are eggs. They are one of the most difficult ingredients to obtain. They are also known as dream eggs."

Then Menchi jumped off the side so I followed. Cause nothing's more fun then jumping off a cliff.  I watched Menchi as we hung on to  the webs. She nodded to me and then we dropped. It felt almost as good as flying. I grabbed an egg and so did Mechi-nee and the wind picked us up and lifted as back to the top of the mountain. There was only one problem...

"WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I was thrown too high in the air. I felt myself start to fall and Hiso-nii caught me.

In order to keep up appearances, Hiso-nii then said with his pervy smile, "Angel-chan. I think you just fell into the arms of the devil."

"EK!" I back flipped out of his arms and scooted away before sighing. "Hisoka-chan! You shouldn't make weird faces and scare people!"

"Sorry Angel-chan!" Hiso-nii said. "You're just too cute!"

"Mkay! I'm gonna go boil my egg now!" I said leaving.

Once my egg was all boiled I went to Menchi and asked her what to do next.

"Once it's done you can eat it." she told me before pausing. "You do realize that you didn't have to participate in this since you already passed the first time."

I nodded before walking away to find a spoon to eat my egg with. It was huge! It was like the size of half my body. Mind you, I'm not very big so I guess that makes sense.

I hummed as I saw Killua and Gon and decided to approach them.

"KILLUA! GON! THESE EGGS A SUPER AMAZING!" I yelled as I went up to them.

"No need to yell poopy  head!" yelled Killua.

"You're yelling too!" I yelled back.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Eto, Maybe you guys should stop yelling at each other and enjoy your eggs." Gon interrupted.

We both glared at him until we realized it was Gon we where yelling at.

"Sorry Gon." me and Killua said.

"The 42 applicants that have passed the second phase of the Hunter Exam, please board the airship. We will be heading to the next stage."

----------

"Now let me introduce myself properly to the remaining applicants." Netero-san said to all of us standing in a big room. "I am Netero, Chairman of this year's Hunter Exam Selection Committee."

Then the cute little green man said, "I am his secretary, Beans!"

"I originally was going to introduce myself in the final phrase but since I was already here..." The tension in the air thickened as he paused. "I'm loving this tension so I might as well stick around for the rest of the trip."