Kookie Kat Killer

It's been about a week since I arrived at the Zoldyck's Mansion. It's been going great. I go to beat up Killu a lot for not saying goodbye. Even though he's in the confinement room I usually end up sneaking in and talking to him for awhile too.

Silva-san told me that I could stay in either Killua's room for as long as he's in confinement, or I could stay in the guest room they have permanently set up for me. (It's basically my room) Of course, I chose Killu's room just to annoy him even more.

I also play with Kalluto a lot during the day. He's super fun to play with. He has the coolest paper fan tricks and he's been trying to teach me.

I sometimes watch anime with Milluki but he's a bit creepy and stares at me funny so I don't do that a lot.

I'm still giving Illu-nii a cold shoulder. He just got back yesterday but he still won't apologize to Killu-nii. Though, he promised that if I stopped ignoring him he might make my Sundae World come true and fund it. I would really like that. Maybe I'll forgive Illu. Just not right now.

I went to see Alluka a couple days ago but Silva-san wouldn't let me stay long. He told me that Alluka was super dangerous to be around so I have to be super careful. When Silva-san left for about 30 minutes Alluka-chan asked me to do things and I complied. Then after three requests Allluka's face went weird. I asked what was wrong. Alluka told me that since I gave her three requests she had to give me one request. I told her that I wanted to be friends. She smiled and said, "Of course we can be friends Angel-chan!" then her face went back to normal.

I'm not allowed to visit Alluka anymore. Silva-san told me that I couldn't because it's too dangerous. Other than not letting me visit Alluka anymore, Silva-san has been super nice. Whenever I'm bored he lets me fight him. We have a no Nen rule but it's still super fun. Jiji sometimes fights me with the same rules too. It's super fun.

Kikyo-okaa-san decided that I was her personal dress up doll so for the past week I've been dressed in frilly extravagant gowns. She keeps complaining to me how she never gets to dress Kalluto in them since he prefers his kimonos. I really like them but my only problem is they're kind of hard to fight in. I still manage, though.

I'm currently in the kitchen having some me time. I had a cake in the oven that was almost finished and decided to play around with some candy ideas I had a while ago. It's a candy that has gooey caramel on the outside and melted chocolate on the inside but it isn't sticky and it blends together. I don't think I would have been able to do it without Nen coding, though.

'You know what? I should save some of this candy. Murasakibara-kun might like this. Maybe I should give him some next time I see him,' I thought, putting it in a plastic baggie and throwing it into my backpack.

The oven beeped letting me know that my cakes were done. After decorating it, I put it in a special cake box that doesn't allow any damage. The first cake was a strawberry shortcake for Mitsukuni. He loves cakes. I hope he remembers to share it with Takashi. The second one is a huge 5 layer devil's chocolate lava cake for dinner. I wanted to thank the Zoldycks for being so kind and letting me stay.

For dinner, I made a lot of different things I couldn't even name them all, so I won't.

I hummed as I twirled around the kitchen in my dress singing random songs about snow and winter. Which is kind of strange because it's relatively warm and sunny outside.

"Ah, I was wondering who's wonderful voice that was. Very pretty singing Angel-chan." said Zeno-jiji as he walked in.

"Hi Jiji! What are you up to?" I asked.

Zeno-jiji smirked and said, "Well, I felt your bloodlust spike not too long ago and I was wondering if you wanted to take a quick job for me today?"

Opps. That was probably while I was thinking about Illu. Hm, maybe I should take up Jiji on the offer. I haven't killed anyone in a few days and I'm starting to twitch.

I looked down at my hand that was twitching and looked back up at Jiji, "Actually, that sounds super fun Jiji! What's the job?"

"Just a quick mob assasionation with Illumi. You don't mind having a partner, do you?" Jiji said.

I thought super duper hard about it. On one hand I really really really wanted to kill someone. On the other hand I'm still super mad at Illu-nii. But maybe if I forgive him and help him he'll halp me with Sundae World. That would be super fun. I should just forgive Illu. Imma forgive Illu, he's probably gotten crap from Gon-chan too.

"mmmmmmkkkkkaaaaayyyyyyyy." I said drawn out. "I'll pair up with Illu-nii! Bye-bye jiji! I need to go tell Illu!"

"AH-" He shouted as I ran away, "Don't you want to know who you're killing?"

I just ignored him and ran to Illu's room. When I got there I felt traces of Hiso-nii's Nen but I just ignored it and walked in. What I saw there scared me for life.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HISO-NII WAS EATING MY SPECIAL COOKIE CATS WITHOUT ME!! HOW DARE HE! I MEAN AT LEAST ILLU WAS TRYING TO STOP HIM. Oh, I should forgive Illu now that he's helping me. Wait! I need to be mad at Hiso-nii.

"HISOKA! HOW DARE YOU EAT MY COOKIE CATS! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!" I yelled and let out my bloodlust going to attack him.

Right before I reached him Illu-nii said, "Calm down Angel-chan. You don't want Killu worrying do we?"

Right then Killu-nii came running in. "Angel-chan! Are you okay?" His hands were dropping blood on the floor and overall he looked awful.

"Killua! Come back here! You're meant to be in confinement!" Milluki yelled from down the hallway.

Now, from an outsiders perspective, I bet this was extremely funny but I am pissed. There Hiso-nii was, hiding behind the bed, eating my special cookie cat, WHILE NAKED, which, by the way, makes absolutely no sense! Then there was Illu, also naked for some weird reason, tackling Hiso-nii in order to grab my cookie cat. Then there was me with my angry red eyes glaring at Hiso-nii. Then Killu-nii blushing super hard trying to look the other way and Milluki was just in shock.

I went up to Hiso-nii, grabbed my cookie cat, took a bite, turn around, and walked out of the room. Not long after I heard the door slam shut and Killua running towards me.

I looked at him with tears in my eyes, "Killu-nii! It was awful. Hiso-nii was eating my special cookie cat!!!"

He just held me in a hug while I cried.

About 5 minutes later I heard Milluki walking down the hallway towards us.

"I'm sorry Angel, but Killua has to go back to confinement now." Milluki said as he grabbed Killua by the arm and dragged him back to his confinement room.

Just as they turned the corner I heard Milluki whisper to Killua, "Let's never speak of this."

~(0)~

Later that day, after diner, I walked back with Illu and asked him about the job. He told me to be up and ready to leave tomorrow at 0700 as there was a delay with the job.

The next morning I was up and ready at 7 with my hamburger backpack and a pretty white dress that Kikyo-san had laid out for me. I crept up on Illu-nii Kuroko style and made him jump, which is super hard to do by the way.

I giggled and Illu-nii remained quiet and just lifted me up onto his shoulders as he started running.

This is gonna be fun, I thought as I put on a smirk and let some of my bloodlust loose.

_____

AN: Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Channukah, Happy Holidays, Happy Whatever You May Celebrate! Here's a little gift of an update. It's not great but I hope you all like it!