WAAH! KILLU-NII

I finally found Killu-nii. Turns out he was on the complete opposite side of the forest. What a pain. I mean, It took me an hour! I made sure that my steps were super silent and snuck up behind him. 

"KILLUA!" I yelled and jumped on his back. 

He freaked out flipped me over and put his hand on my neck with his sharp nails out before realizing that it was me. 

"Eh! Don't sneak up on me like that Angel! I was about to kill you!" he said. I feel like he's already told me this. Meh.

"Whatever." I mumbled as I got up off of the ground. "You do know there someone following you right?"

Killua nodded. "I was just trying to get him to come out. I can easily go a week without sleep. It's useless for him to be following me since I won't get tired."

"Really?" I said with sparkles in my eyes. "You're so cool Killu-nii!"

"I know." he said cockily. 

Then two of the Amori Brothers approached the man who was hiding behind the tree. Probable the third brother. 

"Have you gotten the kid's tag yet?" the middle on asked. 

"Um, well..." the youngest seemed to be stalling. "You see, I was waiting for him to fall asleep."

The oldest hit him on the head. "You can't even beat up a little kid. Just go face him."

The smallest of the brothers walked towards us. Well, kind of, let me rephrase this. He walked towards Killua. I had jumped into the trees the moment I heard them coming. 

"Hey kid." The youngest brother said. "Just give me your tag and I won't hurt you."

I giggled into the sleeve of my jacket. He looks like he's about to faint. 

Of course, then Killua calls him stupid and the brother reacts by kneeing Killu-nii in the stomach. Idiot. Killua snuck his hand inside the guys pocket and stole his tag while he did that. 

Killu jumps back onto his feet his hands in his pockets. "198? So one of your brothers is my target. Lucky me." Killu stated monotonously. 

"This is no ordinary kid." stated the oldest brother. "Get into formation."

The bald ninja guy was hiding in the bush. He made the mistake of making a noise which allowed Killu to notice him. The three Amori's were in their position. Killua smirked and moved into action. He jumped up then quickly ran around knocking one of the brothers down by kicking the back of his knee and putting his nails against the poor guys throat. 

"Don't move. My nails are sharper than knives." Killua said and then reached for the man's tag. "What? You're 197? I'm so bad at guessing these things. Hey you!" he pointed to the oldest Amori, "Give me your tag." The guy who was sweating profusely put his hand in his pocket and pulled out tag 199. "Now, for the tags I don't need."

Killua threw the tags off in different directions but right before he threw the first one he changed what number he was throwing. Poor ninja guy. He didn't seem to notice. Then Killua jumped into the tree I was hiding in. 

"Killu-nii? What are you planning on doing for the rest of the phase? I already got my tag and now you did too." I said as we jumped from tree to tree. 

"Hm, not sure. I was just planning on walking around." he said shrugging. 

"Eh! You're boring Killu-nii!" I accused him. 

"Am not!" he yelled. 

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Am not!"

"Ha! I won't fall for that trick. BAKA!" he said. 

"Meanie." I pouted. "Your boring Killu-nii. I'm gonna go find Gon or maybe I'll go back and hang with Hisoka and... pin guy. 

"Whatever." Killu-said. 

"Ah! Killu, I made you some chocolate. I forgot to give it to you earlier. Sorry!" I yelled as he started to walk away. 

He, of course, quickly came back for his chocolate. Classic. I handed him his chocolate and we went off on our own. Now, I wonder where Kurapika and Oreo are?

------

AN: Oh my chizzles! You peoples are amazing. I never thought my story would do this well. Thank you guys for being so supportive. Sorry about the short chapter. I'm trying to update more frequently but my finals last until the 27th.