We're off to see the Spiders (Hisoka POV)

The cute little girl known as Angel is now three years old According to Leader at least. She is actually most likely two. Not like that matters anyways.

"Onii-san? Are we gonna go meet my other onii-san now? I really want to meet him! Please, please, please, pretty please!" begged Angel.

"Hai! We should leave now or else we might be late Angel-chan. Now, you need to remember to use Zetsu starting now. We don't want anyone noticing you and attacking you yet. You need to ripen much more. You have the ability to be so much stronger than you are now my little fruit." I said getting hot from thinking about the powerful woman she will grow to be.

"Onii-san, you're being weird again." Angel said to me with a blank face. "Hurry. I wanna go!"

"Then follow me. You better keep up. I don't want you getting lost and I will not slow down for you." I told her as I was opening the door. Once she was outside I closed the door and started off with a sprint grabbing my phone.

I dialed Leader's number and waited for him to pick up. "Ohayou Leader-san!" I said happily into the phone as soon as the ringing stopped.

"What would you like Hisoka?" he said sounding exasperated.

"I might be a little late to the meeting. I have my little Angel with me and she seems tired compared to normal." I told him.

"You bringing Angel with you?!?! Does she even know Nen. I told you not to bring her until she would be ready." he said is a hushed tone.

"Of course she knows Nen. You can't just give away the surprise though for those who are early so try not to yell." I smirked. I can tell he's glaring at me over the phone. To bad that he's still not ripe enough yet. I will have to wait. However, they do say patience is a virtue I guess.

"Just hurry. You have one minute until you're officially late."

"Hai!" I said hanging up.

"Onii-san! Are we almost there yet?" Angel yelled at me. "I'm getting tired."

"Just another minute worth of running and we'll be there!" I told her. "Although, if you run faster we will get there quicker."

Of course, then she attempts to sprint past me. Not succeeding. I hope she doesn't wear herself out before she gets to meet everyone.

We make it to the building in the middle of Damer Forest. I signal to Angel to hide behind me and start to walk in at a slow pace.