Meet me in my Web

"Ohayou minna!!!!!" yelled Hisoka as he walked into the building.

"You're late Hisoka." Uvo said.

Chrollo glared at Uvo then turned to Hisoka and asked, "Where is she?"

Suddenly a humongous Aura was release and a little girl peaked out from behind Hisoka's back. "Ne, Hiso-nii. Is this where the other nii-san you where telling me about is?" she asked.

"Hai, Angel-chan. That guy over there is your other nii-san." Hisoka said pointing in Chrollo's direction.

"Come here my little Angel. I haven't seen you since you where one!" Chrollo said as Angel walked closer to him. "My name is Chrollo Lucifer. You, my dear, are my kawaii little sister Angel Lucifer." he told her while pulling her onto his lap. "You may called me whatever you like." he said sweetly to her before turning to the others, who where still standing there in shock over her Aura, and continued, "and you can tell anyone in this room to do anything for you and they must do it as long as I do not object."

"Mkay Onii-chan."

So Angel jumped on the person who was closest to her which ended up being a shortish guy who was wearing mostly black and had a strange thing around his mouth.

"Hey, mister, what's your name?" she asked innocently.

"Feitan." he muttered.

"Then I'm gonna called you Fei-chan!" she said with joy. "If thats ok with you that is."

"Whatever." Feitan said with a small almost unnoticeable blush on his face.

Still held by Feitan she points to a man with a bunch of hair. "What's your name?"

"Kortopi" he said.

"I'm Uvogin" said another one who wasn't wearing a shirt. "But you can call me Uvo if you like. That guy over there with the sword is Nobunaga."

Nobunaga sent him a glare.

"I'll introduce everyone else." said the one in the purple outfit. "I'm Shalnark. The guy is Franklin." "yo!" "The girl wearing the glasses is Shizuku." She looked over confused at hearing her name. "The guy wrapped in bandages is Bonolenov." he nodded. "The guy in the tracksuit is Phinks." He looked over and glared. "The tall lady in the business suit is Pakunoda." She smiled. "And the pink haired lady is Machi." She just stood there examining her nails. "Nice to meet you Angel-san."

"Thank you for introducing me Sha-chan" said Angel. "Uh, it is ok if I call you Sha-chan, right?"

"Sure!" he said before turning to Chrollo and asking. "Leader, why did you call us all here today?"

Everyone, bar the obvious, argued over the reason while Angel hoped down from Feitan and went to go sit on Chrollo's lap.

"That's enough. The reason you are here today is because I need all of you to get into a tomb in this jungle. After much research I have found that there has to be twelve people for the tomb to be opened and it riches to overflow. We are going to steal those riches, whatever they might ." said Chrollo.

A few of them looked disappointed as if they where looking forward to a fight while the rest looked emotionless.

"Now. I want to spend time with my little sister so all of you will be doing this." he told them throwing a piece of paper which Uvo caught. "That is the map to where the tomb is located and steal anything and everything you can get your hands on."

"Hai Leader!" the rest of the spiders said walking out of the room slowly.