Dungeons Without the Dragons

When I woke up I was almost a hundred percent sure someone was carrying and that I was outside. Shoot! I must have slept through the beginning of the third phase.  I opened my eyes to find that it was fluffy head carrying me and that we were on some tower.

OMG! THIS WOULD BE THE PERFECT TIME TO SCARE KILLUA!

"Killua." I whispered in his ear.

He dropped me. He just dropped me. But but but!

"Why did you do that you idiot!" Killua looked down to see that I had tears in my eyes. "Shoot! I'm sorry Angel. You scared me." Killlua said in the most apologetic tone he could.

I sniffed and got up. "Where are we?"

"Huh? Oh, this is Trick Tower or something. We have to get down to the bottom. We only just got here so you didn't miss much." said Killua.

"KILLUA!" yelled Gon running up to us. "Angel-chan! Your awake! We tried to wake you up earlier but you wouldn't budge."

"I'm sorry!" I said. "Has anyone tried climbing down the walls yet?"

Then we heard a scream. Someone had been climbing down the side of the tower and suddenly got swallowed up by a giant ugly bird thing.

"I guess not." I said as I looked at the two boys.

"How about we split up and look for ways down." suggested Gon.

"Sounds good to me." said Killua as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Okay!" I said happily. "See you guys later."

I decided that I should probably go in and check to see what Hiso-nii was doing. He tends to get himself in trouble when I'm not around. Then again, he gets in even more trouble when I'm around!

I giggle as I skipped up to Hisoka and jumped on his back scooting up until I was on his shoulders. "Hiya joker-chan!"

"Hello little Angel." he said licking his lips.

"BAD HISO-CHAN! DON'T BE A SCARY CLOWN PERVERT!" I yelled at him as I hit his head.

"Hai, Hai!" he replied rubbing his head as he walked along the roof of the Tower. Suddenly the ground below us game out and we fell through a trap door into a dark pit.

"Hiso-nii. What just happened?" I asked.

"I believe we just fell through a trap door Angel-chan." he said. "That's how we must get to the bottom."

Then a speaker came on and said, "Welcome to Trick Tower. You two are lucky you ended up in this room otherwise you would have had to fight each other to the death, most likely. This is the path of trust. To get down to the bottom of the Tower you will have to accomplish the tasks ahead which require trust. Please put on the wrist watches provided, they will link your arms together so take care in deciding who wears which watch. Instructions will appear on the screen when you are finished. May the odds be forever in your favor!"

I stared at the watches for a minute before turning to Hisoka. "What should we do Hiso-nii?"

"Hm, how about we make this easy for us. You're right handed and I'm left handed so you wear the left hand watch and I wear the right hand watch"

"Sounds good!" I said smiling as I put on my watch.

Once we had finished putting on the watches, a cord came out and  connected our hands. Then words appeared on the screen. Please exit this room  trough the door on the right and wait for instruction. We walked towards the door and went through. On the other side there was a big pit. Above it therre was a sigh that said, to continue please jump into the pit.