Sillumi Illumi

"ANGEL!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!" I heard someone yelling from the other side of my door.

I opened my eyes glaring at the door hoping that the person would just go away.

"ANGEL!!!!!" the voice yelled again.

"What do you want?" I moaned turning over to lay on my stomach hoping I could suffocate myself back to sleep. It didn't work.

"The final stage is starting in an hour." The person on the other side of the door said. Most likely Gon.

"If you really don't want your Hunters licence though I would be happy to let you go back to sleep," said a different voice. Sounds like Killua. "I mean, less competition. Maybe if you forfeit I could get your licence. Too bad, though, didn't you say you wanted to get your licence because your brother told you too? He'll be upset when he hears about how you failed because you couldn't be bothered-"

I opened the door and glared at Killua. "I'm up. Now be quiet and wait while I get ready."

I sighed as I closed the door and thought about how awful it was that I had to wake up. I pulled my favourite dress out of my backpack and slipped it on. I quickly brushed my hair and looked at myself in the mirror before nodding. I'll get Hisoka to fix my hair into pig-tails later.

I opened the door to see Gon and Killua talking about which of their items was cooler. Killua's skateboard or Gon's fishing pole.

"Stop that argument right there," I said interrupting their conversation. "We all know my cheeseburger backpack is the best."

I giggled as they both looked at me like I was crazy. I skipped off in the direction of Hisoka's Nen said, "You guys should probably stop staring and start moving otherwise we'll be late for the final exam!"

They both sighed and started following me as we ran through the halls to where the final stage was being held. We got to the room where they told us to meet and I told them that I would be right back as I ran over to Hisoka so I could get him to do my hair.

"Hey, Hiso-chan? Can you do my hair for me?" I asked running up to him.

Killua heard my question and dragged me back over to where he and Gon were sitting murmuring an apology to Hiso-nii and he did.

"What do you think you were doing?" Killu scolded me.

I looked at him with a confused face.

"First of all, don't go over to that pervert asking him to do your hair. You should have asked me. Secondly, always ask me first before going to that creepy clown." Killu said.

I looked up at Killua and said, "Killu-nii, you're weird. Hiso-nii's super nice!"

He frowned and pushed my head so I would collapse onto the floor sitting in criss-cross-applesauce so he could work on my hair. He started to do an intricate braid going down the back of my head.

"Wow, Killua!" Gon exclaimed. "How did you get so good at doing hair?"

Killu-nii blushed and off-handedly said, "Well, my sister Alluka always asked me to do her hair for her so I ended up learning from the maids."

"Sugoi! That's cool Killua! I wish I knew how to do hair. Maybe I could get Aunt Mito to teach me!" Gon said going off into a little dream world.

"There, I'm done," Killu-nii said patting the top of my head.

I looked up at Killu-nii and smiled. "Thanks, Killu-nii! You're the best."

I turned around to give him a huge hug when Netero-san came out. "Welcome to the Final Phase of this year's Hunter Exams!" he said, " If you could all make your way off of the airship I can tell you all a little more about the Final Phase!