Bloodlust • Payback

I looked around at the sight before me. Last thing I remember I blacked out when we got to the mansion where the mission would take place. I think Akuma decided to come out to play. Too bad! I wanted in on the fun too! I looked up again and saw 20 people who has come out from hiding thinking that I had tired out. A grin came over my face. Akuma did leave me some! Yay!!!!!

I looked around to see if I could see Illu-nii anywhere but it seemed as if he was inside the building. I smirked as I pulled a katana from behind my back. I'm in a ninja kind of mood today!

After chopping up the rest of the idiots I walked inside the mansion.

"Ah, Angel-chan." said Illu. "I was waiting for you to head to the main room. Akuma said that you haven't had any action in a while. She felt bad for hogging the kills."

"REALLY?? AW! Akuma!!! You're so sweet!" I said with a huge grin on my face. "Ne, Illu-nii? My dress changed colors. Does it still look okay?"

He looked towards me and my previously white, now red, blood-soaked dress.

"Red suits you. If you know you're going to get blood on you though, wear a red dress to begin with." He said.

"ILLU-NII! You're so smart! I can be like Deadpool!" I said giggling.

Suddenly the door to the main office flew open and two Professional Hunter guards came towards us.

"STOP WHERE YOU ARE." said the first one. "Don't come any closer. We will kill you if you take another step towards the boss."

Illumi scoffed, "Too bad. I want to get paid in full." he said as he shot two pins through their heads.

"ILLU! WHAT'S THE POINT IN WAITING IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO KILL THEM ANYWAYS!!!" I yelled.

"Fine! I let you kill the boss." He said sulkily.

"Thank you!" I said as I stormed into the office where the boss was cowering under his desk.

"I'm going to kill you now!" I said happily as I walked up to him and tore out his heart. "ALL DONE!!"

Illumi pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

"It's done. I want the final payment in my account in 2 hours or else you'll find yourself dead as well." Illumi spoke into his phone then hung up.

I rolled my eyes, "Why not just do it for the fun of killing?" I said.

"Because then I couldn't spoil you or Killua." he said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Point taken!" I said smiling as we walked out of the mansion to start heading back to the Zoldyck's Mountain.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"So Killua," I said to him, watching him hang from his hands in the confinement room. "Guess what I got to do today!"

He looked up at me, dark circles around his eyes, hair disheveled as he had been hanging there for a week already. "What?"

"I GOT TO MURDER SOME RICH DUDE!" I said excitedly.

"Sounds fun!" Killu said as he rolled his shoulder. "Who'd you go with?"

"Illu! I decided to forgive him since he helped get back my cookie cat!" I told him in a matter-of-fact type of way.

He frowned and told me, "Don't hang around Illumi-nii-san, Angel. He's dangerous."

"I know!" I said happily. "That's what makes him so fun!"

Killua deadpanned at my excitement.

"Fine. Do whatever. Just don't come running to me when you get hurt." Killu-nii said all tsundere like.

I just giggled. "I'll be careful." I said smiling. "But anyways," I went on to tell him about the mansion we went to and the guy we killed and how the guy who we killed had a bomb set in his house so right after we left everything exploded and it was super cool.

I was almost done with my story when I remembered something.

"Did you know that Illu-nii broke his arm?" I asked abruptly stopping my story.

He shook his head, "When did that happen?"

I shrugged and said, "Maybe Gon got mad when he heard what happened."

He let out a huff of laughter at my response, "That definitely sounds like Gon."

"Speaking of this Gon." Kikyo-okaasan said as she walked in. "He arrived at the gates today. Who is he and why is he claiming to be your friend, Killua?"

Killua's eyes widened as he looked towards his mom. "Um, well," he stammered.

"Okaasan. I think Gon's here because he's upset Killu left without saying goodbye." I told her, saving Killu-nii.

She huffed and said, "I don't like it. You shouldn't have friends. That Gon child needs to stay away."

"I don't think Gon will do that. He's super stubborn. He'll be on the other side of the gate in a week." I told her.

She glared at me. "Angel-chan stop thinking such nonsense. Instead you should come with me and I'll dress you up so you look beautiful. You can even come in here after and have a tea party with Killua using extremely hot tea. It will help keep up his pain tolerance," she said dragging me out of the room to her closet.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
With Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio
~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Angel's here too?" Gon asked Zebro.

Zebro nodded. "She arrived shortly after Killua. She left for a few hours today and came back recently. You just missed her."

"That's good to know!" Gon said smiling. "Now we know for sure someone's looking out for Killua!"

In the background Leorio and Kurapika were looking at Gon as if he was crazy.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
1 hour later
~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Payback is great, I though as an evil grin took over my face as I took the 270 degrees Celsius drink and put it by Killua's mouth smirking as a panicked look crossed his face.

"C'mon Killu-nii! I know you can handle it! It's not even that hot. Just wait for the next cup. I'm thinking of taking it up to 350!" I said giggling as 2 people walking to Zebro's place shivered for some 'unknown' reason.

'It's probably just the cold,' they thought as they continued walking.