Baka Gon

After Gon and Killua accessed their Nen with Wing's help we quickly rushed back to the 200th floor and they signed up. 

"...you receive great honor and a prize of," the receptionist was saying when Killua interrupted. 

"Ah, now that I know whats on the top floor I don't care anymore. What do you want to do Gon, Angel?"

"I just want to challenge Hisoka," said Gon. 

"You have to win a match before that though, right? You're going to wait the full 90 days. Right Gon-nii? You should learn more Nen first!" I said trying to convince Gon not to do what I knew he was going to do anyway.  

He shook his head, "I need to learn how strong the opponents are here!"

The stupid desk lady shook her head and turned away handing Gon a match registration sheet. 

The weirdo rookie hunters walked up behind us. They had been spying on us since we first entered the floor. 

Killua looked back at them and asked, "You guys are looking to fight the same day as Gon?"

I huffed, "Stupid Killu-nii! Obviously, they are."

 He stuck his tongue out at me and I stuck mine out at him. 

Gon turned around and announced to them, "I'm ready to go whenever you are!"

I internally cried knowing that Gon would get a quick wake-up call after this upcoming match. 

"Mr. Gon, you have room 2207, Mr. Killua, you have room 2223, Ms. Angel, you have room 2222." the receptionist lady said to us, giving us our keys, "We will let you know the day of your match! Bye!"

Those stupid rookie crusher guys challenged Gon. Gon's gonna get hurt. He doesn't know Nen good enough. Why stupid rookie crushers. WHYYYYYY?

"Ne, Gon?" I asked a bounce in my step, trying to hide my worriedness as we walked to his new room as it was the closest, "Why did you accept? You're gonna get hurt! You guys don't know Nen well enough yet! You only know how to use Ten. Those guys have Hatsu. Even if its stupid, you're going to get hurt from it!"

Gon just smiled at me,  opening his door, "I'll be fine Angel-chan! Don't you worry. I can hold my own."

"Pinky promise?" I asked with the biggest puppy dog eyes that I would. 

"Pinky promise." 

Killua glared at us walking into Gon's room, "Now that you two are done being sappy can we go explore this room?"

Gon looked inside the room in awe, "Woahh! I've never seen a room this big before."

It was almost an exact replica of my room that was under my alias. It was a huge bathroom, a sitting room with two couches and a TV, a mini kitchenette, and a master bedroom with a window seat, king bed, and a coffee table with sofa chairs. 

I ran up to the window to look down at the view of the city. This will never get old!

"Gon." vaguely heard Killua say behind me,  but I paid no attention to the idiot as I was thinking about way better things, such as reading my book in the window seat of my new room!

I felt a spike in Gon's aura and turned around. They were staring at the TV that let them know Gon's match was tomorrow. 

I internally cried as I thought about how stupid my new friends were. 

"BAKA GON-KUN! YOU'RE GONNA GET HURT AND THEM I'M GONNA BE SAD AND THEN YOU'RE GONNA OWE ME ICE CREAM!" I yelled at him with tears in my eyes. 

Gon looked at me apologetically, "I'm sorry Angel-chan. I promise you if I get hurt I'll give you all the ice cream you want. Just let me test out my Nen.  Yea?"