Angel Turns 7 "BONUS"

I had just finished hooking up the electrical wires to Killua's chest when I heard a sudden ringing. 

I looked down and glared at my phone that was buzzing on the table. "Who is interrupting me while I'm trying to teach Killu-nii a lesson about hurting family?!"

I reached for my phone and read the name on the lock screen and brightened up.

"MOSHI MOSHI!" I yelled into the phone.

"Moshi moshi." Oniisan said back to me. 

"ONIISAN! Why are you calling? You almost never call!" I said into the phone. 

There's a moment of silence before he speaks again, "Did you forget about your Birthday again?"

I paused for a super duper long moment and then realized, "RIGHT! I TURN 7 TODAY! THANKS FOR THE REMINDER ONIISAN!"

"Yes, of course. This call was for a reason, however. Since it's your Birthday, I was going to ask if you would prefer your extra birthday money in your account or if you would like cash."

"Hmmmm. Let me see..." I thought for a moment, weighing out my options. "Well, I want the cash but I can get that out of my account later and I'm busy about to torture Killua right now so that's not the best idea."

"I see. I will transfer the money to your account. Be prepared for a surprise when we meet up next my kawaii little Angel-chan." he said hanging up the phone. 

"BYE ONIICHAN!" I yelled into the phone then pressed the end button. 

I turned back to Killua, "Now where were we?" 

Killua looked at me slightly curious, "You were about to turn on the electricity. That's not the point right now though. I didn't know it was your Birthday today? Since when was your Birthday February 7th?"

"Since Oniichan picked me up from the woods. That's not important though. What's important is that I get right back to shock you with this electricity!" I said smiling. 

I was about to flick the switch when my phone started ringing again. I picked up the phone without looking at the Caller ID and growled, "What do you want?" into the phone.  

"Such a pleasant way to answer the phone sweet Angel-chan!" said the sarcastically sweet voice of Hiso-nii. 

"Ah, Nii-san. What do you want?" I asked. 

After giving off a high pitched chuckle Hisoka answered, "I can't call and wish my sweet beautiful fruit, Angel-chan, a Happy Birthday on her special day?"

"I am in the middle of torturing someone and if you don't want me to switch and torture you instead..." I left my threat to hang in the air. 

"Calm, calm, little fruit. Your time will come. First, you have to ripen a bit more. However, that is not the reason I called. I called to let you know that I am currently in possession of a present for you and would like to know where you are and if you'd like me to send it?" Hiso-nii explained. 

"If you must," I sighed exasperated, "You can send it to the Zoldyck's. I'm sure Illu-nii won't mind if you send it to him for me! Now go so that I can finish torturing Killu!"

I hung up and turned back to my prisoner.

"Now. I was just about to crank up the dial on this electrocuting machine, correct?" I said with an evil smirk on my face. "Let's see how high this thing can go and how long you can last!"

I started to turn the dial when I heard the door slam open. Immediately turning the switch back down to 0 I glared at the person who had just walked through the door. 

"Is there anything I can help you with?" I said with an extremely strained smile. 

It was Illumi standing there in the doorway with absolutely no expression. "Would you mind telling me why a literal truckload of candy for you carried by Hisoka, addressed to me, is at the front gate?"

I sighed, exasperated. "All I want for my Birthday is to be able to torture Killu-nii in peace! Is that so hard to ask?"

Illumi looked at me as curiously as Illumi can, "It's your Birthday?"

"Yes, it is, Illu-nii!" I said with a tight lipped smile. "If you want to celebrate or give me something, please do so in a few hours when I am done testing Killua's electricity tolerance. Thank you!"

I took my phone shoved it in Illu-nii's hands and the proceeded to shove Illu-nii out of the room. 

"Now that I finally have some peace and quiet, Let's hear you scream!" I said turning to Killu-nii with a wicked smile on my face as I cranked the dial up as high as I possibly could. 

--------------

AN: This is in honor of me finding out that I need to make a set day of when Angel's Birthday is without ruining the timeline. turns out it was sometime before the last Chapter I wrote. I'm sorry this is short. I will come out with the next Chapter shortly. No joke. I finally have a computer that works so we are all good and set to go. LETS DO THIS!