Ready, Set, Go!

"Hello! I'm Angel! Do you want to be my friend?"I asked the white haired boy. He was wearing a dark blue turtle neck with a white shirt over the top and blueish shorts. I hope he knows that his white shirts gonna get dirty. I wonder if his hair ever gets dirty. I should ask him. Oh, but first I should ask him his name. "Ah, Gomen. I forgot to ask for your name. Also, does your hair ever get dirty like a shirt?"

Opps, I think I upset him y asking about his hair. He turned around and walked off so I decided to follow him.

"I'm sorry if I offended you. Will you still be my friend onii-san?" the boy stops for a second before turning around.

"Don't call me that, it's Killua Zoldyck." he said after he turned around.

Then I saw what he was holding in his hands and I gasped, "Is that a skateboard?! I've always wanted to try one of those. I haven't been able to get one yet though."

I tried to touch it but Killua moved it. Then I tried to touch it again and he ran away, with me chasing after him of course. I finally caught up to him and jumped on him but he tripped and twisted in mid air grabbing me so that only he hit the ground.

"Gomen! I didn't mean to make you fall. I'm sorry for trying to touch your skateboard. Please forgive me." I said while bowing a bunch of times.

"Stop, stop. Don't do that!" he said while blushing.

I stopped immediately.

He sighed and said, "So what did you come here for brat. You don't look like you could be any older than 7 or 8."

"I'm not 8!" I said highly offended. "I'm six!"

He looked at me as if I was crazy. "You do know that this is the Hunters Exam right? It's really dangerous, supposedly, and you probably shouldn't be here."

"No. I'm fine. Onii-san said that I could come if I was a good girl and trained really hard so I did!" I said trying to be sure of myself. "How old are you anyways Killua-san?"

"I'm 12 so I'm twice your age, baka!" he said sticking his tongue out.

"Am not!" I yelled.

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Am not!"

"Are too... WAIT! YOU TRICKED ME! NOT FAIR!" I yelled at Killua lightly hitting him on the head.

He laughed at me while I pouted.

"Hey Killua-kun? Do you want to play cards?" I asked hoping he would say yes.

"Eh, sure. Why not? I have nothing better to do til the Exam starts." he said nonchalantly.

"Hey, Killua?" I asked while pulling out my cards again from my cheeseburger backpack. "Why are you taking the Exam?"

"Because I thought it would be hard and interesting." he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh, and I forgot to ask you this earlier, but when you said your name was Killua Zoldyck, did you mean the assassin Zoldycks, cause if you did, when you get home, tell you otou-san I say hi. I think he should remember me." I told him.

Then I looked at his expression and he was staring at me weirdly. Then he started to laugh. I looked at him confused for a moment and asked "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just never thought that you would be okay with me being from an assassin family." he said wiping away tears of joy.

"Ne, Killua. Don't just automatically think everyone will judge you for what your family does. Sure, most people will but there's always gonna be someone out there who believes that your special for being you!" I looked at him for a moment then went back to my cards. "Now enough of this weird emotional talk. Let's play!"