Waiting Is Boring

La la la la la, chocolate, la la la la la, ice cream, la la la la la, Hunter Exams, la la la la la, peanuts, la la la la la, Hiso-chan, la la la la la, almost there, la la la la la, sundae world, la-, wait, sundae world? There's a sundae world?! If not I'm so gonna make one when I grow up. It'll be a place where everything is made out of sundae like things. It's gonna be so good.

"Hiso-chan?" I called out as I jumped on him, "Is there a place called sundae world? Where everything is made up of ice cream and sundae toppings? Because, if there is I want to go there, and if there isn't I want to make a place exactly like that and live there."

"Now, now, Angel-chan." Hisoka chided me. "You should be thinking about the Hunter Exams. We're almost there. Now, you should go in and get your number and then I'll wait outside until I am sure I get the number I want. Okay? All you have to do is text me and tell me what number you are. Also, you shouldn't stay with me for long periods of time during the Exam. We wouldn't want anyone to know your connected to your onii-san. It could get really dangerous for you if anybody knew."

"Hai, Hai! Onii-san already told me everything. Now hurry! I wanna be the first one there!" I yelled running ahead.

Once I got to the cute little restaurant I ordered some ramen and the 'secret meal.' They told me to go to the back room and double checked that I actually wanted ramen, which I did. I mean, who doesn't like ramen. It's the best... -after chocolate! Then I went into the elevator room thing and ate my ramen. Once the door opened I still wasn't finished so I took my ramen with me. At the entrance I was greeted by a cute little guy named Beans. He told me that I was the first to arrive and gave me the number 1.

"Really? I get the number 1?" I asked. He nodded his head and then I yelled, "Sugoi!"

Beans told me to wait anywhere in this room for the other contestants so I took my bowl of ramen and continued eating while trying to pull my phone out of my cheeseburger backpack.

Once I got my phone out I texted Hisoka telling him I was 1st. Then I saw that I had gotten a message from nii-san basically telling me to stay safe.

I looked around and thought that being first maybe wasn't the best idea. I pulled out a pack of cards from my backpack and started building a tower. I was almost finished when I heard the door open and saw 5 people come in all at the same time yelling at each other making my tower fall over. Suddenly they all went quiet when they turned and saw me. I glared at them for knocking my card tower over and went back to picking up my cards.

Once I finished picking them up I decided to play solitaire. The lonely people game, T-T.

About thirty minutes later a pudgy man came up to me and asked if I wanted a drink.

"I'm Tompa!" he told me while I was opening the can of juice he gave me. He was 16. I believe nii-san told me he was considered the rookie crusher and he likes to give people poison drins. Which is okay since I'm immune to most poisons. "I see your new to the Exams. Congratulations on getting here first. I wish you luck."

"Thanks Tompa-san!" I said like the innocent little girl I am most of the time, unless someone tries to trick me. "Good luck! I hope you pass this year!" Then I walked away drinking the orange soda he gave me.

Two hours had past since I arrived. I was starting to get impatient with Hiso-nii. He was taking too long. He probably just wants his lucky number 44. He should come in soon. I turned my head as the door opened revealing Hiso-nii. He scanned the room and almost everybody shivered. I want to be able to do that one day.

I then proceeded to give Hiso-nii the look which meant come here and play with me or else I'll do something you don't like.

Hiso-nii chuckled and started to walk towards me acting as if he had never met me before. "Why hello little girl! How old are you?"

I raised six fingers giving him an innocent look. "Do you want to play cards with me joker-san?"

"Why of course little girl!" he said to me in an overly sweet voice with that perverted look on his face. "Could you be so kind as to tell me what your name is?"

"Angel!" I said cutely. "What's yours joker-san?"

"You may call me Hisoka." he said as he pulled out a deck of cards to shuffle them.

Then I dragged him over to where I was sitting and we played cards for about 6 hours. Then I saw another kid who was about twice my age enter. He was number 99. I gave Hiso-nii a look that said I want to go and talk to him. Then he gave me a look that said to wait and observe before I go and check him out. So I waited for about half an hour before going up to the mysterious white haired boy.

From what I could tell he had some sort of stealth training. Most likely a trained killer with his technique. I believe it was an assassins step. I forgot what it was called though. We where finishing up our 27th game when I decided I would go talk to the assassin boy.

"Thank you for playing with my Hisoka-san. I had lots of fun. Maybe we can play again later?" I said ans I bowed getting up.

"Sure Angel-chan. It would be my pleasure to play with such a talented card played again." Hiso-nii told me as he waved and I ran off.

---------

AN: I hope you like this update. I'm sorry I have really slow updates. I have too many classes this semester and I wasn't thinking strait when I said I could do everything.  Also, please let me know if I make any grammar/spelling/character mistakes or  if you have any ideas. I want to make this story the best that it can be.

P.S. Did anyone get the reference in this chapter. ^-^