Le-Oreo Isn't Tasty

"OREO! KURAPIKA! WHAT'S UP YASHIZZLES?" I yelled as I ran towards them. 

"Ya-what?" Kurapika asked under his breath over the top of Oreo's, "MY NAME'S NOT OREO!"

Kurapika then said, "You know what? Never mind. How are you, Angel?" 

"I'm good. I already got all of my tags. What about you guys?" I asked. 

Kurapika sighed. "I have mine but we still need to get Leorio's. Number 246 Ponzu-san. We've been told she works with chemicals."

"Oh! She's the one with the big hat filled with bees. Be careful not to get stung multiple times. It will most likely kill you." I warned them. They would definitely be toast if they were stung. "ANYWAYS! YOU GUYS ARE BORING SO IM GONNA LEAVE! BYE!" I yelled running away before Oreo-chan could verbally abuse me. 

I jumped from tree to tree thinking about what I should do. Maybe I should go and nap with Illu! I am getting kind of sleepy. 

I stopped on a branch to yawn. After rubbing my eyes, I looked down and saw Gon. He was sitting under the tree I was standing on. 

"Gon!" I said happily as I jumped out of the tree. Then I realized that he was injured. "Oh my god! Are you okay? Who did this?" I panicked. 

"I'm fine." Gon said with a frown. "It's just, Hisoka was my target. And, well, when I got his tag from him someone took my tag and Hisoka's tag. Then Hisoka killed the man who took my tag which ended up being his target and gave me back my tag and his tag since he said he had enough points with the guys tag."

"But, you have both Hisoka's and your own tag still now. Right? So what's the problem?" I asked confused. "I bet it was super hard to get Hisoka's tag and you got it. It was the stupid guy that wanted you tag that messed it all up."

"Hm." Gon made a noise of agreement. "I still want to get back at Hisoka for taking pity on me, though. He punched me too! I have to return the punch. I promised!" Gon said determinedly. 

"Well, good luck! Before you do that though you might want to find Oreo and Kurapika. I was going to help them but I upset Oreo-chan. I don't think  he likes being called Oreo." I said giggling about how many times I said Oreo in the last minute. 

"Hai!" Gon said before getting up and giving me a hug. "Thanks Angel-chan for cheering me up."

"You're welcome!" I said. "I  should get going, though. I'm tired and I want to get back to my base so I can sleep. Bye!"

Gon waved at me as I ran off to go find the spot me and Hisoka had been sitting at. 

LALALALALALA! I LIKE JUMPING FROM TREE TO TREE! LAALALALALALALA!

I got to the opening where I found Illumi's hole. I wonder if Illu-chan would dig me a hole too. I've always wanted to try that. It looks so cool. Though, I don't really want to wake Illu up. He might not be a morning person. Or maybe he is? 

I started pacing over the pile of dirt which was covering the top of Illu-chan's hole deciding whether of not to wake him up when his head popped out of the ground. 

"Angel. Would you kindly stop pacing? I was trying to sleep." Illumi said. 

I couldn't tell whether he was mad of not so I  decided to ask him to dig me a hole. 

"Hey, Illu-chan. Could you dig me a hole like yours. I wanna try sleeping like that. It looks super cool." I said excitedly. 

He nodded and dug a hole a couple feet away from his. 

"Thank you!" I said giving a little bow before jumping into my hole and covering the top with dirt. 

This feels weird. I don't know if I like it. Ah well! Let's try to sleep. I closed my eyes...

.

.

.

WAHHHHHHH! I'M BORED! 

I climbed out of the hole and dusted myself off. Maybe I should go find Hiso-nii. He's always comfy to nap on and he  always has the best stories. Yea. I'll get him to tell me a story. 

I activated my En and felt for Hiso-nii. 

Once I had zeroed in on his location, I opened my eyes ran in his direction. 

I jumped on him and yelled, "HISO-CHAN!!!!"

Hiso-nii sighed and said, "Yes Angel?"

"What did you do to Gon? He was really upset. He said something about not being able to get your tag but he did right?"

"He did get my tag from me Angel-chan. The problem was he was so focused on getting my tag he was unaware of his surroundings which allowed another applicant to get his and my tag. I solved that little problem for him though and gave him back the tags. With the tag from the man who attacked him, I had enough to pass this phase. He has no reason to be  upset. He has so much potential." Hiso-perv replied with his creepy smile on his face. 

"Bad Hiso-nii!" I yelled. "Don't make that face. It's creepy. Instead you should give me a piggy back ride and tell me a story."

Hiso smirked and said, "How about I let you sit on my shoulders and I'll tell you a story.

I nodded satisfied with the compromise. 

I climbed up on Hiso-nii's shoulders and said, "Now! Tell me a good story!"

-------

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  I'M SO LAME WHEN IT COMES TO UPDATING. PLUS I MADE IT SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER! I'M SORRY!!!! I'll try to update more. My friend is motivating me to write right now so I'll probably be writing more. I hope. Haha! She's making me a pic of Angel so that should really motivate me. Yes, I know that Leorio is spelt Leorio but calling him Oreo is so much more fun! ALSO- Oh, my chizzles I am so lame at updating. I was looking through stories in my library and found this and I was like, "Person! Hurry up and update!" Then I realized that this was mine and I was like, 'Oh my chizzles I am so lame at updating.' That's my story folks. What's yours?