Boo 200

I looked down at the opponent I faced in the 200. He was weak. 5 out of 5 wins though. I have a perfect score to keep. I smirked as I walked away from the dead silent Arena and back to my room.

I let out a huge sigh once I got there though. Being serious all the time is super tough!

I zapped to Hiso-nii's room once I finished changing and waited on his bed for him to return from whatever he does when I'm not there.

Snatching a card from mid-air I turned to the door and glared.

"You should stop doing that Hiso-nii! It's not nice!" I said as strictly as I could.

He hummed in what I assume was disagreement. "Nice fight you had earlier. You should have taken a harder opponent."

I glared, "I would've but I had a fast approaching deadline to meet. Plus, it's gonna get hard to keep the facade up when Killu-nii and Gon-nii get to the 200 floors."

"Pft." Hiso-nii just blew me off and then offhandedly mentioned, "You need to stop referring to everyone as your older siblings. That's a special name reserved for only the toughest. Not little kids."

My eyes sparkled in amusement, "What's this!? Hiso-nii is jealous of 'little kids?' I thought Hiso-nii didn't ever get jealous!"

Hiso-nii just glared at me as he walked over to a chair to sit down. "Just don't get too attached to my new fruit."

"Eh!" I got up from my seat. "Killu and Gon are your new fruits?! You're even meaner than Sebastian. And he's a demon! Meanie!"

I stormed out of the room and went to the elevator. Once inside the elevator I popped to my room and collapsed on my bed, staring at the ceiling waiting for Killu-nii and Gon-nii to get back.

~~~

Not even a few days later we got to the 190th-floor battles. The battles were a breeze and we all made it to the 200s. The only thing was I'm pretty sure Gon and Killu still haven't found out the truth behind Nen. So if I'm right, I don't think that this is going to go very well. We grabbed our stuff and made our way up the elevators.

"This is really nice!" Gon exclaimed as we entered the floor.

Killua nodded in agreement.

I stared ahead towards the receptionist's desk feeling Hiso-nii's presence. I sighed. This isn't looking good. 

"Look! There is the sign that says desk. We should go that way." said Gon.  

Hiso-nii hadn't activated his Nen yet but someone else's was. 

Killua nodded and walked with Gon. I followed behind. 

Suddenly, as they turned to start walking down the hallway they stopped. Killua and Gon tensed as I watched them from behind. The smile on my face fading by the second. 

Killua was the first to move, "Let's go! We can do this." 

Gon nodded in agreement and the marched on forwards. They made it halfway down the hall before they stopped walking again. 

"Stop this!" Killua shouted. "Show yourself!"

One of the receptionists slowly walked towards us. She was the one releasing the Nen. 

"Welcome to the 200th-floor Killua-sama, Gon-sama, and Angel-sama. The registration desk is this way." she pointed to where she came from. "So please register for a match today. You have until midnight to register, you will not be able to register after that time. There are currently 173 contestants on this floor. Weapons are allowed in all battles starting on this floor, so please you what you have. Also, there will be no prize money from this point forwards. You fight only for honor. So please understand this if you are going to participate."