Killu's In Troubleeee

I looked at my phone while riding on the private airship. Oniisan was texting me about how I needed to be back with him around the middle of August so he could go over my role for his huge raid in September. Fei-chan was also texting me about how he's surrounded by idiots but is glad that he doesn't have to deal with one more. Which obviously is his way of saying that he misses me. What else could it mean?

I looked out the window and thought for a second. I have the power to teleport, right? Why am I not teleporting to Killu's. Then I might make it there before him. But I really don't want to face his mom. She's annoying. She keeps on talking about something called a wedding and it confuses me.

I decided it would be best to teleport since I could just wait for Killua there. I telported from the Air Ship directly to the front gate where I saw  Zebro-san waiting at the front. I waved and ran over to him.

"Hiya Zebro-san! How have you been?" I asked after giving him a hug.

He smiled at me, "I'm good Angel-chan. Should I let anyone at the house know that you're coming or do you want to surprise them?"

"I was actually wondering if Killua came by here a bit earlier. I met him at the Hunter Exams and Illu made him upset so he came back home. I came to make sure he's feeling better. Illu made him really sad." I said.

"Ah" Zebro hummed in agreement, "I saw him come by just a minute ago. If you hurry you could probably catch him before he makes it to the house."

I smiled. This is exactly what I was hoping for. With the distraction of Killu his mom will be busy and not try and dress me up.

"Thanks so much Zebro-san. You're the best!" I said energetically waving at him before skipping over to the gates.

I pushed and opened up to the 5th gate. I wasn't really trying either. I kind of just pushed. Like normal. That's what Hiso-nii did when we first came here.

I looked to my right after I passed through the gates, saw Mike, and yelled, "I MISSED YOU MIKE!!!!"

Then I jumped and hugged Mike's face. When I finally let go Mike licked my face. I giggled.

"You're so silly Mike! Will you take me up to the house. I'm too lazy to walk." I asked.

He dropped his head to the floor to let my climb up. I jumped and landed on top of him and he took off towards the mansion.

As we went along through the forest I saw one of the butlers whose name I think was Gotoh wave at me. I waved back and smiled as I waited for Mike to reach the main house. As soon as we got there I smiled and jumped off then pet Mike's head.

"Thank Mike for the ride. You should probably get back to your post now. You don't want to miss a meal!" I said as I waved him goodbye as he bounded off.

I walked up to the front door and pushed ignoring the jolt of electricity that went through my body.

"HELLO ZOLDYCKS!" I yelled as the door closed.

Within 3 seconds I felt Kalluto hugging me. When I first came to meet the Zoldycks we got really close since we where closest in age.

I hugged him back and he said, "You should have come to visit sooner imouto-chan."

"Ahhhh, I'm sorry Kallu. Onii-san wanted me to take the Hunter Exam and you know how hard it is for me to deny him anything." I said guiltily.

"So you met Killua?" he said sounding jealous.

I nodded albeit a little guiltily.

He sighed and looked at me, "You're still my best friend though, right?"

I nodded, "Definitely! Killua made a better friend than me. Plus, I'll always be your little sis right?"

He nodded, "Of course. I would never let my only younger sibling go. I don't want to be the youngest again and everyone in our family seems to be okay with having you as one of the children so it's all okay."

I smiled and gave him one last hug before looking up seeing Zeno-san coming down the stairs.

"JIJI!!!!" I yelled jumping on him.

"Angel-chan? What are you doing here. I didn't realize you where coming for a visit." Zeno said.

"Well, I didn't know I was coming either until a few hours ago. But I'm here now! I'm actually here cause I met Killua. I heard that he ran away but that's okay with me because I made friends with him. Now we're besties. LIKE THIS!" I said holding my hand up with my fingers crossed. "The only thing is Killu-nii left without saying bye to me and I didn't like that so I came to beat him up for that. I can beat him up for that. Right Jiji?"

He smirked and nodded his head and told me to go to the confinement room near Milluki's bedroom.

I nodded and headed towards the room.

I was just about to turn into the hallway where the confinement room was when I heard noises coming from that direction.

"Killu-darling. I can't just let you off the hook for stabbing me and your brother and running away. After 2 weeks I'll let you out but for now Milluki wants revenge while you're stuck in here." I heard Killu's mom, Kikyo, say.

I turned the corner and opened the door to the room.

Kikyo turned around in surprise as the door opened but when she saw me she smiled and said, "Ah, it's my precious little Angel-chan! I missed you so much. You'll come play dress up with me won't you? I need my little doll."

I sweat dropped and forced a smile as I said, "Of course Mrs. Zoldyck! But actually I'm here cause I want to beat Killua up for not saying be to me. We became besties and he just left like that! It made me really sad. But if you want to play dress up I'll come play as well. Killu-nii's meant to be in here for 2 weeks right. So I can stay and I'll beat him up and play dress up with you. It'll be so much fun!"

She kept nodding and humming sounds of agreement in all the right places while I was talking then said, "Of course Angel-chan. Killua need to learn manners and I'm sure you'd be able to teach him some. Also, what have I said about calling me Mrs. Zoldyck. Call me Okaa-san."

"Okay Okaasan!" I said as I thought to myself while looking at Killu's panicked face, this is gonna be a fun two weeks.

---------

AN: Sorry about the whole never updating thing. I just have so much on. I mean I almost finished that chapter months ago but I kept adding things and deleting things and editing things. You know how it goes. Well I hope you enjoy. I'll try to be more consistant in my updates. Love you's!!!!