U

Laying on my bed in my new room at the 200s I look at the ceiling thinking about Gon's match. Gon-nii did better than I thought he would but I'm still mad at him. I refused to go see him after the match cause 1st, he hadn't gotten me any ice cream yet, and 2nd, he's a stupid head who's gonna be injured for at least a couple months.

Now I can't decide if I want to leave to visit Fei-chan and Machi-nee before I had to be in York New for a while and then just come back once Gon is healed or if I should just wait and go after.

Killu-nii opened the door to my room and sighed as he saw me just laying on my bed. 

"Can you at least come and visit Gon. He keeps whining about how he made you mad or something."

I looked over at him and pouted, "Do I have to?"

"Yes."

"But whyyyy?"

"Cause you and Gon need to makeup and I won't leave until you do."

I pouted some more and said, "Fine. But only if you give me a piggyback ride to Gon's room."

Killua sighed and picked me up and gave me a piggyback ride to Gon's room. 

As we were walking to Gon's room Killua stopped and his face went really serious, "Angel-chan."

I hummed in reply.

"How do you know my family so well? There's not many people my family talk to outside of our family and the ones they do talk to on a regular basis are usually clients."

I thought about how to reply without letting him know about the Spiders and then said, "You're not the only one who was brought up by killers Killu-nii. I'm not meant to say much but know that I'm happy and I love everyone in my family! Well, not everyone.  But almost everyone. Some of them are just weird."

Killua nodded and started walking again accepting my answer. I knew he could tell that I was avoiding answering properly but he let it slide. Maybe one day he can know. But right now him and Gon are friends with Kurapika-kun and he wants to hurt my family so I can't. 

Killua opened the door to Gon's room and we walked to the bedroom part of the room. 

"Hi, Gon-nii." I muttered from behind Killua.  

"Angel-chan!" Gon shouted. "I'm sorry I made you worry. I hope you can forgive me. I don't like you being mad at me."

I felt my eyes tear up and I hoped down from Killua's back and ran to jump on Gon to give him a hug. 

"I just didn't want Gon-nii to get hurt and Gon-nii got hurt and it made me sad but it's okay cause you didn't die."

Gon-chan patted my head with his good hand and said, "It's okay Angel-chan. I'm still here!"

"Plus, you owe me ice cream and if you had died I wouldn't have gotten my ice cream!"

Gon and Killua sweat-dropped. 

"Soooo, can we order ice cream?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. 

Gon laughed and said yes so I grabbed the phone to order some so they'd bring it to Gon's room. 

I looked at Gon's hand and he had a weird string around his finger. 

"Gon-nii, what's that string for?" I asked

"Wing-san won't let me train Nen until I'm fully healed."

"Ohhhh. That sucks. So you couldn't train with us?"

Gon shook his head. 

Whelp. That makes my decision easier! "Mkay! Then while you heal, I'm gonna go visit my siblings cause I haven't seen them in a while and I miss them."