More Running

After waiting for about half an hour the door to the tunnel closed on a guys arm. Ouch! Me and Killua where trying to teach Gon how to play cards but it wasn't really working. -_-'

"Hey who's that creepy clown thats staring at us?" Killua asked.

"Ah! That Hisoka!" Gon said smiling probably happy that he knew something that Killua didn't for once. "Tompa-san told me to stay away from him. He said that Hisoka killed an examiner last year."

"Wah?" I pretended to act surprised. "He was so nice to me though. He even played cards with me!"

"Really?" Gon asked with wide eyes. "I bet he didn't mean to hurt the examiner. I mean, he has to be a nice person if he played cards with you! Right Angel-chan?"

I nodded while Killua looked at us as if we where the stupidest people in the world.

"Ne, Killua?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "Are you mad?"

He went and hugged me whispering, "No, no, gomen. Please don't cry."

I sniffed and thought. Wow, I'm one good actor. "It's okay, Killu-nii! I forgive you."

I sat down on the grass and searched through my cheeseburger backpack. Where did I put it? Phone, laptop, BBQ ribs, burrito, chocorobo, g-, WAIT! THAT WAS IT! MY PRECIOUS CHOCOROBO! I went to grab the super yummy special treat from my bag. 

"Ne, Angel?" Killua asked looking over my shoulder with a cat face. "Is that chocorobo?" 

I nodded. 

"Can I have some?" 

I shook my head. 

"Why not!" He whined.  

Instead of answering I dumped the whole packet in my mouth. 

Killua anime cried whiled i munched happily. Now, where did I put my cookie cat. I looked through my hamburger backpack some more and found it in my freezer compartment. 

"He's a frozen treat with an all new taste! 'cause he came to this planet from outer space! A refugee of an interstellar war!  But now he's at your local grocery store! Cookie Cat! He's a pet for your tummy! Cookie Cat!  He's super duper yummy! Cookie Cat! He left his family behind! Cookie Caaaaat!" I yelled. 

Oh right! You can only get cookie cats in Humiya which is like super duper hard to get into. Which is probably why I lived there. Hehe!

I was eating my cookie cat when I saw a card fly at me. Instinctively I grabbed it wouldn't hit my face. Hiso-nii should really stop throwing his cards around. I looked up as I heard onii-chan talking. 

"Ah, so he's the real examiner!" Hiso-nii said with his creepy perv face on. "The Hunter Association chooses professional Hunters to run the Exam. Only the real one would have been able to catch my card."

So that explains the cards at Sato-chan and copycat. Now I wonder why me. I thought about it for a while then gave up. Too hard to think about why onii-chan likes throwing cards at me. 

Sato-chan said something else and everyone started running again. I got up and put my stuff back in my bag. I wish he would stop running I thought while still eating my cookie cat. 

"Angel!" Gon yelled. "Killua said we should move up front."

I thought about it and decided to go run with them and leave Hiso-nii with the creepy people trying to kill him. I started to run towards Killua and Gon when someone grabbed me and put a hand over my mouth. 

I moved the guys hand for a second and yelled, "I'll be fine, go ahead!" Then put the guys hand back over my mouth and waited for Hiso-nii to come and save me. I could feel his blood lust that he was trying to conceal. Not very successfully mind you.

"Tsk, tsk." I heard Hisoka whisper into the guy who's holding me's ear. "What are you doing with my precious Angel-chan? I don't think she likes being held like this very much. I should kill you for getting your dirty hands on my precious little Angel." 

Then he took a card and sliced the mans neck. The man released me and fell to the floor. 

"Hiso-chan? I think others wanna play with you too. I'm going to go find my friends. Have fun!" I yelled to him as I ran off towards the direction I saw Gon and Killua run. 

I got about 10 meters away and bumped into Killua. 

"Killu-nii! What are you doing here? I thought you and Gon went ahead." I said surprised.

"Gon was worried about you Kurapika and Leorio so he went back. Then I thought that I shouldn't really leave you. I mean, you're half my age. You need me to take care of you so you don't get killed. I mean, your legs bleeding. Doesn't that hurt?"

I looked down and realized that my leg really was bleeding. I wonder how that happened. 

"Killu-nii, since my leg hurts can you give me a piggyback ride to the next location?"

He bent down and let me hop onto his back. I smiled as he then sprinted in the direction I was going a minute ago. After a couple of minutes I got tired. I wonder if I should give Killua a chocorobo for caring me. He's being really nice. Maybe I should...

---

Next thing I knew we where at the second phase location. I looked around and realised that I was sleeping on Killua's lap. 

"Killu-nii, thank you for caring me and letting me sleep."

He nodded, "We should go find Gon. He was worried about you and probably still is since he couldn't find you."

I looked around for Gon and his friends. 

"There he is!" I said pointing to a tree near the edge of the forest.

We both ran over there as fast as we could. 

"GON!" we yelled simultaneously. 

"Angel! Killua! You're alright! I was worried about you so I went to go find you but I couldn't." he said hugging me. 

"G-g-gon! Can't b-b-breath!" I tried to say as I was being suffocated. Then I felt someone pick me up out of Gon's choke hold. "Thank you Mori-senpai!"

Then Mori-senpai disappeared. Oh well!

OH RIGHT! I FORGOT TO GIVE KILLUA A CHOCOROBO! Chocorobo-kun, where are you? I pulled it out and handed it to Killu-nii. 

"This is for carrying me and helping me. Sorry I didn't give you any earlier!" I said handing it to him. 

Killua lit up like a little kid at Christmas. "Thank you Angel-chan!"

I smiled as I heard Sato-chan announce the first phase was over. Now to the second stage. I wonder what it will be?

-------

AN: I've been really motivated with this story lately and I'm not sure why. I think it's because I'm playing with it more. I'm also having so much fun adding references in here. Did you guys get any of them. Comment the ones you got. ^-^ Luv Ya!