Fei-te

Okay! I've decided. I'm gonna go see Fei-chan!!!!

Machi-nee can wait. Hiso-nii has a match scheduled where he wants to fake lose his arms and have Machi-nee fix him up. Weirdo. Trying to be a God. I'll just make sure to be back in time for that trainwreck. Machi-nee is gonna be so maad.

I hummed to myself grabbing my bottomless backpack with all my food games and clothes and jumped out my window onto the top of an airship heading in Fei-nii's direction. At least if Shal-nii's tracker is correct. I really hope it is.

I smiled feeling the wind through my hair and sat down making myself a mini picnic. I took out my phone and put on a movie following Umaru-chan's suggestions for salty and sweet snacks with cola!

Happily munching on my snacks watching my movie I finally hear my phone beep telling me its time to jump down.

I stuff my stuff in my bag pulling it on and jumped off of the airship.

As I land I look around and can't see him. Maybe.

I start digging up dirt and fall into an underground cave thing.

"Fei-chan!!!!" I yell as loudly as I can.

He grunts from underneath what I'm sittin.... ohhhhhhh I'm sitting on Fei-nii-chan.

I hug him as he gets up and brushes the dirt off of him.

"Angel. What you want?" Fei-nii-chan grumbled.

"Ohhhhh. What are you trying to get this time anyway?" I asked.

Pulling a book from out of his coat thing, "Sequel."

I grabbed to book from him and flipped through it. It was a creepy torture adult novella. Weirdly enough it was in Fei-nii's weird original language.  Must be why he's after it. Usually, he just likes adding to his Trevor Brown collection. 

"Why do you even read this stuff Fei-nii-chan. It's gross. Why do adults like rubbing privates together? Like. Ewwwww. Why not just get a torture instruction book. Those are much better." I nod to myself.

Fei-nii looks at me like I'm an idiot but I just smile and hop on his shoulders.

"Onward my knight!" I say pointing forwards.

Fei-chan sighs and turns us around so we're heading deeper into the underground tunnels.

"Can you teach me your language more Fei-nii-san?" I ask.

He nods which usually means he's only gonna speak his language from now on.

"Angel. What have you been doing after the Hunter Exam. Still hanging around the clown creep." Fei-nii speaks in his own language. It's different from what everyone else speaks. No one knows where he got the language either. Maybe he's from an ice cream world. That's why he's so grumpy. Cause he just wants to go back to Ice Cream World!

"Well, I go to Heaven's Arena with friends new Gon and Killua!" I said as well as I could.

Fei-nii nodded correcting my grammar.

"Isn't Killua a Zoldyck brat?" Fei-nii asks suddenly

I nod. "He remind me of Alluka. And Kalluto. They nice. Gon is Ging's son. Way happy than Ging. Ging is grumpy."

Sighing at my poor grammar Fei-nii corrects me once again. "Remember whenever you talk to me to speak this from now on. Then maybe you'll be able to form proper sentences. Unlike your stupid language which makes no sense."

I giggle and nod.

Fei-nii stops suddenly and gives me a signal to be quiet. walking through the shadows we pass the guards easily and get into the treasury where Fei-nii's book must be.

I look around at all the sparkly jewels and books. I eyes flashed with money signs as I pulled Shizuki's vacuum out. 

"Fei-nii. Tell me when you're done. I want to add this to my hoard."

He nods and continues his search for his creepy book. I pick up a tiara and put it on my head.  

"I am Queen Victoria. Kneel at my feet peasants!" I sat picking up a scepter and pointing it to the guards heading towards us subtly throwing Shal-nii's control pins at them. 

Dialing code into the phone held behind my back I had them call off the other guards heading our way and pulled out the vacuum again. I looked to see Fei-nii nodding and quickly sucked everything in. 

I looked at Fei-nii and we sneaked out of the tunnels closing the door behind us. I took the pins from the guards and we ran away to Fei-nii's hideout. 

I giggle jumping on the makeshift bed. "That was fun!"

Looking over slightly shocked that he didn't actually have to correct anything he sighed. 

"Soooooo. Are we torturing anyone? If no then I go see other Spiders.  We meet Yorknew end of August noon." I said

He corrects me once again before letting me know that his plan was to finish his book. 

"You're boring," I said pouting. "I bet Nobu-nii and Uvo-nii are doing something fun. I'm going there."

He sighs before sitting me down on his bed thing.  "Sleep first.  I'll wake you when it's morning.  They're heading this way anyway. Saves you traveling."

I pout and nod deciding to listen to Fei-nii and get some rest before heading to see Nobu-nii and Uvo-nii. They're always getting into trouble.  It's so much fun!

I sit up quickly wanting to ask one more thing before I sleep. "Fei-nii, can we sword fight tomorrow?"

He nods motioning me to sleep first and then we could fight. It's been so long since I got a good fight. Akuma takes most of them from me. Not that I mind. Akuma is the reason I'm still alive. But sometimes I want to fight full on too! I just can only use Nen abilities for not fighting. That's me and Akuma's deal. Something about the balance of order and chaos? I dunno.  It's too confusing to think about. Me sleepy.  Goodnight beyond the wall. Why are you looking at me like that? Where did you go? What? Sleep. Goodnight. 

-----------

AN: Woah! Something about Angel's Nen ability. Idk. I wrote this a while ago and forgot to update. Heheh! From an author who is horrible at updating to the readers who stick with me, idk why you would but you do. I appreciate you. I will try and update again soon but we all know me and updating. It is as infrequent as a total solar eclipse actually being somewhere people can easily see it. Hope your day is going well.  Luv you all!