Heavens Secrets

Whelp. I gotta be sneaky. I have to figure out how to keep up my spot on the 200 floor while also pretending to be another fighter. About a year and a half ago Hiso-nii dropped me off at Heaven's Arena and told me to disguise myself as a boy so no one will steal my innocence, whatever that means, and get as far as I could while he took the Hunter Exam. It took me 2 months but I got to level 200 and have won 4 out of 4 of my fights on the 200 floor. I'm almost up for my time until my next fight. Eventually, I want to get to be a floor master like Onii-san is but that can wait a bit. This time I'll just sign up as myself!

I run up behind Killua and Gon who are walking up to the front of the line slightly ahead of me as I got lost in my thoughts and I jumped on them and yelled,  "BOO!"

Both Gon and Killu jump a meter high and looked like they had seen a ghost.  It was so funny. 

Killu-nii got control of himself first and yelled at me saying, "Angel-chan! You shouldn't do that. And stop laughing!"

Of course, that just made me laugh harder. 

"Yeah! That's not funny!" Gon joined in with Killua. "You'll make Killua's hair even grayer than it already is!"

"Hey!" yelled Killua at Gons comment. 

That made me laugh even harder. 

"Gomen Killu-nii, Gon-nii. I'll stop laughing." I tried super hard to say with a straight face but I kept giggling. 

They both glared at me. 

I just skipped ahead since the line moved forward and we were holding up the line. 

They kept glaring as they walked over to join me. 

After about a minute more of waiting in the line, I was bored. I pulled off my cheeseburger backpack and looked around in it. I pulled out my tea set and a thermos with tea in it. I set up my floating enchanted blanket and sat down and had a tea party with myself and Kuchi Kopi doll. 

After about 10 minutes of sitting in line and having my tea party Gon and Killua look over at me for my opinion on some topic that I don't care about and just stare for about a minute. 

After a minute of staring back at them, I asked, "Is there anything you need?"

Killua just stared while Gon said, "Why are you having a tea party on a floating blanket in the middle of a line?"

"Because I can. Would you like to join me?" I asked. 

Killua stared and finally spoke up, "How did you get a floating blanket?"

"Onii-san enchanted it for me!" I said happily. "Come sit!"

Gon and Killua awkwardly climbed onto the blanket and got themselves situated. I gave them both their own tea cup and we sat in silence for a minute just sipping on tea.  

"So, what did you want my opinion on?" I asked. 

"Oh yeah!" Gon yelled. "What's better, white chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate?"

"Hm." I thought. "Dark chocolate!"

Killua glared and said, "Well that doesn't help. Now everyone likes something different. Gon likes white chocolate, I like milk chocolate, and you like dark chocolate."

I looked over to see the line in front of us and there were only 3 more people.  

"AH! We should clean up. It's going to be our turn soon!" I said jumping up careful not to tip over any tea. 

I pulled the blanket from under Killua and Gon catching everything in my backpack as it fell. Well, not everything. 

Killua and Gon glared at me from where they sat on the ground.