Chapter III: Elle est Belle

I wake up to the feeling of gentle kisses being placed on the back of my neck.

"Good morning," I yawn as I turn around to face him.

He starts to rub my cheek, "good morning, angel. Did you sleep good?" Sincere asks.

I nod, "what about you?"

"I slept good. Really good, which is crazy. I can barely get three hours in when I sleep by myself, but when I'm with you, I sleep like a baby."

"You're saying that as if we haven't only slept together twice," I laugh.

He chuckles, "I know. Let's get ready though. We have a lot to do today, pretty."

"Oh, yeah; you did say you had a surprise for me yesterday. What is it?"

He stands up from the bed, and heads towards the bathroom, "a secret. Come shower with me?"

"Do you even have clothes?" I ask and yawn again.

He points to the chair in the corner of my room: damn, he came prepared.

I let out a sigh, mixed with a laugh and follow him to the bathroom.

We brush our teeth before we both strip, and walk into the shower. This was my favorite part about this house... a walk-in shower with two shower heads.

I grab my washcloth, and add some body wash onto it, but before I can rub it together, I feel Sin creep up behind me. He snakes both of his hands around my waist, and his left rests on my left boob. "You're so soft," he says as he kisses my shoulder.

I smile, "thank you, sir." I reach up and grab his neck.

He pulls me back by my waist, and then turns me towards the wall.

"Can you place your hands on the wall for me, baby?" he requests.

The polite dominance he shows makes me so wet. Every time.

I put both of my hands flat on the wall. He shifts behind me, and takes his left middle finger, and starts to rub me from behind.

"Shit," I moan quietly.

He takes his finger off of me, and then uses his dick instead. "I thought it was the water at first, but no. You're drenched, baby." he laughs.

"It's because of you... put it in, please." I beg.

He fulfills my request immediately and inserts his dick inside of me: it hurts a little, but a good hurt. And I'm not sure if it's me, but his dick feels so much bigger than before.

"Sin?" I call.

"Hm?" he replies, as he starts to fuck me.

"Uh, why does it f-feel so much bigger than the last time?"

"The last time I... fuck," he groans. "The last time I fucked you, I didn't use all I have. If I put my whole dick inside of you, I'd probably bruise," he lets out a hefty grunt, "your cervix. I thought you could take a little more though, so that's why. Is it too much?" he asks as he stops.

"No, no. It hurts a little, but it feels good. Keep going, please."

He tucks his left hand under my thigh, and lifts it off of the ground. "W-wait!" I shout. I swear, if I fall, he will never see me again.

"It's okay, I got you, baby. I won't let you fall. Just relax and let me fuck you."

He takes his right hand, and grabs the back of my neck, then he starts ramming into me. I don't know how he goes so hard without putting all of himself inside of me. It's wild.