Chapter V: New York Day 1

"Sincere Reed, no. We were drunk, it was probably a mistake." I stand up because I don't like people looking down on me, raising their voice.

"So, him taking nude photos of you while you sleep is a mistake? Yeah, no." he starts to scroll on his phone. I bet he's trying to call him.

"Sin," I snatch his phone and put it in my back pocket, "stop it. At least wait until after the gala."

He throws his head back and takes a deep breath, "fine."

"Whose number is that anyway?" I ask.

"Don't know. I save and memorize everyone I know's number, but this is just random ten digits to me," he shrugs. "It's probably a burner."

I sigh before I hand his phone back to him and then turn back to my seat. Before I get a chance to take another step, Sin grabs me by my belt loop and pulls me back,

"Does this mean we can pick up where we left off in our little book?" He wraps his hand around my neck, and another on my hip.

"What book? We were just friends, Sin. We are friends. That's it. We were having sex, yeah, but it's not like we're gonna be anything more." I release myself from him.

"Why not? And don't use that "you're my brother's best friend" bullshit on me either. If you don't wanna be with me, just tell m-"

"No! It's not that. Look, Sin. Look at where we're at. On your private fucking plane. You need someone that's of your class, Sincere. If we were younger, and you liked me way before you had all of this, it'd be different. But we're in two different leagues, man."

He looks at me for a second before laughing in my face, "are you dumb or what? This isn't the seventeenth century, Malia. Who cares about the difference in income we have? As long as our feelings are genuine, we're fine. Mine are genuine, and have been since we were younger. Are yours?"

I'm gonna act like he didn't just call me dumb, because what did he just say?

"Wait, what? You liked me?"

"Yeah, it started when you were sixteen, but I was nineteen and I figured it'd be weird so I left it alone. Now here we are," he pulls me into him again but this time we're facing each other, "getting a chance. Do you like me, angel?"

I turn my head with a smile, "I mean, I guess..."

He gasps, "You guess? Ouch," and he leans down and kisses me.

"Do you," he kisses me, "think it's a good," another one, "idea to have sex on a plane?"

"It's mine, why not?"

He undos my jeans, and then breaks the kiss so he can take them off.

He leans down and starts biting and sucking on my neck.

"What about the pilot? He can't hear us, can he?"

"No, so stop worrying."

He lets me go and walks over to his seat. He takes his shirt off, unbuckles his pants and pulls them down. His dick slings out, and he puts his arms against the back of the couch, revealing himself to me.

I look from his dick to his face, and he's staring at me like I'm a four-coursed meal. The look he's giving me is making my knees weak. "Can you come here, please, baby?" he calls.

I try my best to hide my smile, as I take the rest of my clothes off.

I walk over to him, and sit on top of him. He takes his dick and rubs it between me.

"No. Let me take control this time." I take him by his wrists, and pin them to the back of the seat.

I slip two fingers into my mouth and then rub my hole for lubrication. Then I take him and slide it into me,

"Fuck," I whisper.

I wrap my arms around Sin's neck and ride him, up and down. I would do that "C" motion, mixed with a grind but I heard it hurts for guys. He takes his left hand down from the couch, and begins to rub my clit.

"Ride faster, baby... please," he begs.

I stop for a second so I can tuck my feet under his thighs and get a little more sturdy. Then I go faster like he wanted.

He uses his right hand and pulls me closer, and then he takes my left nipple into his mouth.

The warmth of his tongue on me makes my clit pulsate against his fingers,

"I need a towel or something, Sin. Wa-"

I try to get up, but he wraps his arms around me completely so that I can't move, "no. Let it out."

"I'm not gonna squirt on your seats. What about the people that clean this place? And your-" He cuts me off with a hard thrust, that makes me squirt a little.

"Sin," I whine. I lean forward and drop my head into the crook of his neck, whimpering and moaning.

"Does it feel good, baby?" he teases.

"Y-yes... fuck me harder, please."

I start to kiss and bite his neck, with the hope of leaving a mark.

My body starts to get hot, my mind starts to go blank and my body starts to shake; "I'm coming, Sin," I whisper.

I wanna scream so bad, but I'm right near his ears.

"Let me hear you, baby. Let me hear how good you feel,"
He grips the back of my neck and pulls my head out of his neck so he can see me. I probably look a mess right now.

It feels so good that he made me hit a god damn high note. I sounded like I was in an Opera Show.

Sin smiles as he kisses me, "that was different. I've never heard you moan like that."

"I remember Doja Cat sung a part in a song about that... you're the first guy to ever make me do that shit... hitting a damn high note." I slowly stand up. My legs feel like jelly.

Sin stands up fast and holds me up, "be careful and sit down; I'll dress you."

◷...✍︎︎...◷

I wake up, and we're already in the car, driving through New York.

"Mm... how'd I get in here?" I ask Sincere.

"I carried you. We have a new person for transport, that's Mr. Dane. Our temporary driver for New York. If you need to go anywhere, ask him."

I nod as a means of saying. 'I understand'.

We pull up to the penthouse, and, oh my God, it's so beautiful.

"Whoa," I say as I look around.

Sincere laughs at my reaction.

"Hey, Lia!" I hear. I look towards the other side of the house and Malik is sitting there with Eve.

"Hey, Malik," I walk over and give him a hug. I don't see my brother that much. I mean, he calls and is a pain in the ass but we don't physically see each other like that.

"Thanks for bringing her." Malik says to Sin as he daps him.

"Of course, of course. Where's everybody else? The event is in three days. They were supposed to be here today too, right?"

"Oh, nah. They said they were all going to fly together tomorrow. Why? I have no clue." Malik shrugs and turns around to sit back with Eve.

"Hey, Sin... how much did all of this cost?" I question.

"Does it matter?"

"Yeah... yeah, it does."

"Three dollars and seventy-five cents. Now go pick your room."

I squint at him, waiting for the actual price but he doesn't give it to me.

"Oh, whatever." I start to walk away, suitcase and dress on hand, and then Sin pinches my butt. "Ouch!" I shout.

Malik and Eve both turn around, "what happened?" they ask in unison.

"Nothing, nothing. I just stubbed my toe."