Chapter VIII: New York Day 3, The Morning Before The Gala

I ended up showering at one this morning because Sincere woke me up to. Rude, right?

I wake up now to light kisses being placed on the back of my neck and I reach behind me and rub Sin's cheek, "good morning," I smile.

"Good morning, angel. How'd you sleep?"

"Pretty good. You?" I ask as I turn around to face him.

"Me too because I was with you. I was gonna wake you up with some head but I didn't ask you before we slept." He kisses my nose.

"I'm giving you consent now."

"Hm?"

"You can do it..."

He laughs at my boldness, "oh, yeah? You wanna feel my tongue spreading you apart hm?"

I nod, "please."

He rubs my cheek a little before going under the covers. He worms his way down in between my legs and he rips my underwear so he can access me... these were my favorite pair of panties and the ones I wore the first night we fucked. "Sin! These are my favorites."

"Mine too. That's why I ripped them," he says as he takes his finger and rubs it in between me. He slides a finger in and moves it up and down. It feels good.

"Mm," I say as I remove the cover from over his head.

He takes his finger out and starts licking me, up and down while grabbing my hand and making me grip his hair for him, so it won't get in the way.

"You taste like Heaven. You're such a drug, baby." he says.

He rests upon my clit and starts to suck on that alone, causing my back to arch off of the bed. Then as he does that, he slides two fingers inside of me, doing the same motion from before.

It doesn't take me long to cum on his face, but he doesn't stop.

No, not Sincere. He always keeps going and not because I'm enjoying it. Rather because he is. He eats me out like I'm some kind of forbidden fruit that could be taken away at any moment.

"Sin, please. I can't stop shaking," I whine as I grip his hair.

"Baby, I can't stop. It's just never-ending with you. I can't even begin to tell you," he kisses my clit, "how good you taste. Hell, I can't even describe it. The taste of you is something so special and rare and I want it for myself."

He does the motion with his fingers one last time, and holds it while it's at its peek and starts to lick me faster.

"Sin, I'm gonna cum again," I close my eyes really tightly, and my back leaves the bed once again and I mess up the sheets and Sin's face.

He leaves gentle kisses everywhere and then moves upward to me, "Open your mouth for me, please, baby," he demands.

I open and as soon as I do, he slides his two fingers in there, making me taste myself. I close my lips and he slides his fingers out slowly, "see? Intoxicating."

Sincere's POV:
I pull the cover back over us and take out my dick. As soon as I go to slip myself into her beautiful wetness, her bedroom door opens: It's Malik.

"Bro, what in the actual fuck..." he says.

She looks up at me with concerned and scared eyes, "get out she doesn't have any clothes on; I'll be out soon." I say as I turn my head to the side a bit.

He actually listens to me and closes the door.

I start to pull away but she doesn't let me, "your brother's out there; we have to talk, baby." I say to her.

"I want this first..." she begs.

Her eyes keep drawing me in: I should say no, but I can't.

I smile and sigh at the same time as I slip myself into her. She's so wet and she wraps around me perfectly. Almost as if she were made for me... and maybe she was. Maybe she was a gift from God. For me. Maybe, just maybe, she's here to be mine.

I go slow, but deep and hard at the same time so she can get her pleasure and her brother won't hear.

"How does it feel, baby?" I ask as I look down at her.

A whiny mess is what she is. She's covering her mouth so she won't be loud but it looks like she's about to break any moment.

She starts to shake her head, "it feels too good... pul-"

I shove myself into that one spot that gets her going the most: I need to finish this quick so I can talk to him.

"Shh, baby. Be quiet before we get caught... again," I laugh.

She tries to laugh but she can't because of how good I'm making her feel. I lift up and pull her legs to the sides of me so I can see her. She's so fucking beautiful, and watching her take me so well really makes me wanna put more of my kids in her.

I press down on her lower stomach and she squirms a lot from it, "no, no, no! That'll make it feel way too good. I can't handle it," she complains.

I laugh, "yes, you can. I know you're close, baby. I'm gonna pick up the pace some because you need to finish quickly. Okay?"

She nods.

"Words."

"Yes, okay. I got it,"

I do as I said, and pick up the pace. Her whole body lifts up from the bed as she cums all over me. Fuck, I love it when she does that. Her head is tilted back and her hand is still covering her mouth. I give her pussy one last thrust and cum inside of her. She's definitely gonna end up carrying my kids after today and last night. And I'll be here.

I lean over and kiss her neck before getting up to take care of her. She tells me that she has it and sends me outside to talk to her brother... and well...

"Hey, Malik-"

He punches me, and my head turns to the side.
Well deserved.

"You better take care of her, Reed. If she ends up crying one single tear because of you, I'll snap your fucking neck. Got it?"

"I wouldn't even dream of hurting her." I respond as I fix my jaw. Even though I already have.

He holds his hand out for a dap and we slap palms. I was honestly expecting a way worse reaction, but I'll take this.

Malik let's my hand go and then makes his way downstairs.

I can't believe he felt the need to tell me to not break her heart. Why would I when her skin is so soft. Her face is beautiful. And her body is to die for. All that aside, she has the personality of a goddess. It's so bright and shiny, but can turn devilish depending on her surroundings. She's a freak, yeah, but only with me. I made her this way. And, dammit, I'm glad I did. This side of her is something only I'll be able to see. Ever.

Malia Aaliyah Reed... sounds nice, doesn't it?
My girl.