Chapter VII: New York Day 2, Part 2

"Fuck... your pussy feels so good," Sincere says against my lips.

"I'm cumming," I whine.

He speeds up and cums inside of me.

I took the pill this morning before I left... right? Yeah, for sure, for sure.

His hair falls down in front of his sweaty face; it makes him look so good.

"You're so beautiful." he says as he rubs my cheek.

"I could say the same about you." I smile.

He looks into my eyes, but not with desire. Or anything sexual for that matter. Just pure adoration... for me.
It makes me shed a tear.

Growing up, I always had the mentality that nobody would want me. My brother was popular in school, and I was always to myself. No guy talked to me, no girl talked to me and I didn't know why. Then one day, a guy spoke to me but all he wanted was sex, yes I'm talking about Wren. And even when he did see my body, he just talked bad about it. Yet he used it damn near everyday. I was so blind and dumb to the shit he did, it's crazy... embarrassing too.

Now look; Sincere Reed.

"Angel, why're you crying?" he asks in a soft tone, while wiping my tear.

"Nothing... I'm just happy, that's all. I really like you, Sin." I reach and give him a hug.

"Good. Now I'm just gonna have to make you love me."

"Huh?" I pull away.

"I know we've only been talking for like a week, but you know about my feelings for you from a while ago. Now I'm getting to know you more, and I realized that I love you. I'm in love with you, Malia. And don't feel pressured to say it back because I know it's soon, but that's how I feel. Now, let's go get ourselves together before everyone gets back."
He kisses my forehead and gets up to shower.

"Come join me." he demands.

"I can't. Malik texted me; they're on the way back." I stretch.

He groans, "fuck. Fine then. I'll just shower by myself." he pouts and slowly walks out.

I laugh as he stops at the door and turns around slowly.

"I'm sorry."

He throws his head back and sighs, "it's fine. Don't forget what I told you earlier though." and then he leaves.

He means the whole "be naked and wait for me" thing. I bet he'll forget later.

◷...✍︎︎...◷

When everyone got back, I stayed in my room. I don't really wanna be around Lily right now. Yeah, that's right. She didn't leave. She kept shouting about how much she paid for her dress and stuff so she's staying until after the gala. Everyone's acting like nothing happened though so I guess I should too. I'm getting a little hungry though, and it's nine.

I walk downstairs, and Eve and Lily are both gone. I'm the only girl here right now.

"Where's Eve and Lily?" I ask aloud.

"Uh, they went to the store to grab a few things. I know you hate shopping and Lily so I told them to just go without you." Malik answers. He's focused on the game. Looks like he's about to lose though.

"Oh, okay."

"What're you doing down here?" Sincere asks.

"Am I not allowed to come downstairs?"

"No, I didn't say that. I just figured you were reading so..."

"Oh, I got hungry that's all. But I will one-hundred percent be returning to read after I get something to eat."