Chapter XX: Fun pt 2 (Sin's POV)

I walk inside, a little sweaty. I jogged back so I could check on my Angel.

I run upstairs, and walk into the bathroom.

"Hi, Angel. Can I join you?" I ask: she's taking a shower.

"No, sir! Go use the hall bathroom, I'm shaving!"

I sigh, "okay. I'll be back."

I grab a towel, washcloth and my clothes then head to the bathroom.

◷...✍︎︎...◷

I showered and got myself back together before walking back into our room. I expected her to be done, but she isn't. I take a seat in the chair next to our bed, waiting for her. Suddenly the bathroom door opens: it's her, wearing a black silky, see-through nightgown. She looks so beautiful.

"Oh, fuck me." I whisper with a smile.

She walks over to me slowly with her hands behind her back, "hi."

"Hi, Angel. You look pretty." I compliment.

"Thank you. I was hoping we could do something a little... different today." she says as she sits down on the edge of the bed. She props her legs open, and spreads them apart, revealing her pretty cunt.

Me, still in a trance and mesmerized by her beauty, starts to get up and walk towards her. "Oh, yeah? And what's that?"

"First off, it starts with you sitting back down. Take your sweatpants off while you're at it too." she demands. She sucks on her fingers a bit before tracing them down to her pussy. She starts touching herself as she watches me.

Oh, my fucking...

I do as she tells me, and sit down after taking my pants off. Maybe she'll let me touch her sooner... if I listen. "Can I touch you now?" I ask.

She shakes her head 'no', "get yourself up first; I'll wait."

My boxers are still on, that's why she can't see. I'm already hard as hell. I pull the brim of my boxers down and my dick slings out immediately.
It's twitching and aching for her. It needs her. I need her.

She stops touching herself and her eyes widen, but she quickly gets herself under control, "go ahead." she says and then inserts two fingers inside of herself.

For a second, what she means doesn't register. Then it clicks: she wants me to jerk off to her. And I have absolutely no problem doing that.

I take both hands and start stroking my cock slowly. All while looking at her. Not even at her pussy, but at her face. Her beautiful face. "Fuck, baby." I throw my head back and groan.

I take a brief look at her pussy, and she's creaming. I'm so close to coming.

Right before I cum, she gets up from the bed, walks over to me, gets on her knees and takes me in her mouth. She finishes me off all by herself and I cum inside of her mouth.

"Dammit," I say tiredly.

"Eve was right: cum really does taste like avocados." she says with her face twisted.

Huh? My cum tastes like avocados?

I watch as she laughs then grab her cheeks, and pull her into me for a kiss. She wasn't lying, "damn, it does."

She looks up at me, flustered, "I told you so."

I kiss her nose before asking, "can you do me a favor and lay on the bed please? Ass up."

She stands up, and does as I ask. But I don't want her flat, on her stomach.

"Can you get on your knees and arch for me, baby?"

She sits up on her knees, and arches her back. Fuck. The view of her from this angle is something else. My dick is still twitching and aching for her. But this isn't about me right now.

I get on my knees and start eating her out from the back.

I reach upwards and start caressing her butt, before inserting a thumb into her ass. I start sucking on her clit and her back arches even more than before.

"Fuck, baby. How much further can you go?" I ask.

"As far as I want... shit," she whispers.

I leave a kiss on her pussy before standing up. I stroke tip of my cock, and rub her pussy with my hand. I use the hand I used to rub her and rub her juices on my tip. I rub my dick against her entrance a little, teasing her.

She whines, "please, hurry."

I run my hand down the arch of her back, and lift her nightgown up just a little bit more then slide myself into her.

"Oh, God," she mutters. She grips the sheets with both hands and hurried her face into the cover.

I start to fuck her as hard and fast as I can without being too loud. Her pussy has some kind of spell on it. It's so magnetic... but not as magnetic as she is herself.

She's become the light of my life in less than two months. I never thought that it'd be possible, but it was. And our kids are the perfect proof of it.

"Sin, go faster please." she begs.

I pause for a second so I can grip her waist with both my hands and gain better control: then I give her what she wanted.

I go deeper and I can feel my dick hit her cervix.

"Oh, fuck!" she shouts on accident. She told me to not go that deep unless we're alone, but I got caught up in the moment. Oops.

I lean forward and cover her mouth, "I know, baby, I'm sorry. But you have to be quiet."

"It feels so good... I'm coming," she moans against my hand.

"Go ahead, baby. Let it all out."

"Wait, I need a towel," she says.

"No, you don't. I'll clean it up, just cum."

I give her pussy one last thrust and I cum inside and she starts squirting everywhere.

"Oh, God," she whispers one last time, and her body turns into jelly. "I'm so in love with you... and your dick." she jokes.

I lean down overtop of her and kiss her forehead, "I'm in love with you too, baby. And that wet pussy of yours. Just you wait until you give birth to our twins. Not even a month later, will you be walking around, pregnant again."