Chapter XXII: Home and Surprises

I woke up early this morning so I could fix everyone breakfast because I knew they'd all have a terrible hangover. Sin was drunk as hell last night, and he kept on trying to eat me out before we went to bed.

Here's how it went:
We all walked in the house, and as soon as we did, Malik fell on the floor, face FIRST.

"Come on, babe; get up." Eve struggled. Everybody else stumbled upstairs, including me and Sin.

I guided him inside and he fell onto the bed.

"Sin, take your shirt off so you won't sweat any more than you already have." I said.

He sat up on the bed, and I walked up to him, standing in between his legs. I gripped his shirt and pulled it over his head, leaving him in a tank top.

As soon as I turned to put his shirt in the suitcase, he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back.

"I love you, angel." he said as he kissed my back.

I laughed, "I love you too, but you gotta let me go."

"No. Can I have a kiss please?" he asked.

I turned around and gave him a small kiss on the forehead, "that's it."

"What?! No! Give me a kiss on the lips!"

"Sin, you've been drinking."

He looked to the left, then to the right, then back up at me, "so?"

"You're under the influence so if I do anything sexual to you, that would be assault. Let's wait until you're sober tomorrow." I answered, as I rubbed his cheek.

He reached up and held my hand as it rested on his cheek, "can I kiss your lips then? The other ones I mean."

"No! That's even worse!" I shouted.

I removed my hand from his face and backed up, then started to undress myself.

"Why are you undressing in front of me if I can't touch you?" he asked in an annoyed tone.

"So I can lay down. Here, put these on." I handed him a pair of pajama pants.

He grunted as he stood up, nearly falling over, and pulled his pants down. He kicked them to the side of the room then pulled his underwear down. He was hard as hell.

"Sin, what're you doing?!" I asked.

"Getting ready for bed. I need some kind of breeze, I'm sweating." he whined.

I sighed as I bent down to help him put his pants on because his balance was unstable. Me, forgetting he was 'standing up', started to pull his pants up, but my head was a little too close, and his dick smacked me on top of my head.

He laughed as hard as I did when Malik fell.

"It's not funny!" I shouted as I stood up fast, rubbing the top of my head.

"It is! My dick said," then he jumped to make it swing downward, "bonk!" then he started laughing again.

Looking at him smiling and laughing so hard, made me crack and start laughing too.

"You're so goofy. Come lay down." I said. I laid down on my back and he watched every move I made.

"Can I please taste you? Just a little bit." he begged.

"Tomorrow, yes. Tonight, no."

He sighed sadly then walked over and crawled on top of me, laying on me.

I started to fall asleep when I felt him start to move downward in the sheets.

"Sin." I called.

"Yes, ma'am?" he answered.