Chapter IX: New York Day 3, The Gala

*Back in Malia's POV*
Sincere came back after talking to my brother. The talk was only about five minutes, but Sin's cheek and jaw was red. I asked what happened and he said Malik punched him. I yelled at Malik for that, it was rude.

It's around five thirty, and Malik left with Eve. She went to see if she could find any prettier shoes to go with her dress.

It's gonna take me long to get ready, so I'm starting now. We have to leave at eight. I didn't plan on wearing makeup, but Eve insisted on me letting her doll me up.

I step out of the shower: my hair is soaked.

When I walk into my room, Sincere is sitting on my bed. He's already dressed, and he looks good. Really good.

"You look handsome," I say as I drop my towel.

He looks up at me, "and you look beautiful as ever."

I laugh, "thank you, but I'm not even dressed yet." I walk over to the dresser and grab my lotion. It's 'Thank U Next" by Ariana Grande. This perfume smells so good; it's like my signature scent.

"I just wanted to see you before I headed out," he stretches his arms and then lays back on the bed.

"Why're you leaving so early?" I question and start putting my lotion on.

"I'm hosting, remember? I need to be there before everyone else."

"Why didn't you tell me? I'm your date, remember?"

"I know, but you had a pretty eventful morning so I wanted you to take your time. It's fine because no one's there right now anyway. When you get there, everyone won't even be there yet, so it's okay."

I walk over to him and lean down, holding my breasts, then kiss him, "okay. You need to get going then."

"I don't know... I think I'd rather stay and enjoy the view."

"Sincere?"

"Yes?"

"Get out."

He sighs and then sits up, "okay. I'll see you when you get there then."

I stare at him, waiting for him to stand completely, but he doesn't.

"Sin!"

"Okay, okay!" He stands and walks to the door. "I love you, angel." He starts to shut the door, but I respond,

"I love you too, now hurry and close the door."

The door pushes open so fast, "what?"

"You heard me, now close the door so I can get ready!"

"Okay, okay, okay!"

◷...✍︎︎...◷

"Okay... your makeup is so pretty!" Eve says.

"I'm not going to say thank you to that because you're literally the one who did it," I laugh.

I straightened my hair, and added a little bump to the end. When I walked downstairs, I got a compliment from everybody... besides Lily. She's salty because I, not only look better than her, but because I'm Sin's date.
I honestly don't give a fuck, but it's a little funny.

Everyone starts to head outside to the cars. I'm behind Lily, leaving out of the house when I realize I forgot my purse.

"Fuck... I'll be right back!" I yell to everyone.

I run back upstairs, grab my stuff and then head down. The cars are gone.

Fuck me.

They can't be that far, right?