Chapter X: New York Day 4

I open my eyes and see Sin. His arm is lying heavy around my waist.

My body is so sore. I barely managed to shower last night. He left my body so limp that he washed me up, lotioned me down and dressed me. I was asleep when he dressed me though; I was so tired.

I slowly take my hand and rub his cheek, "good morning, angel."

"Good morning, lovebug. You fucked me up last night, really bad. I can't move my legs."

His eyes open, "Lovebug? I like it. And are you waking me up so I can carry you to the bathroom?"

I nod slowly.

He laughs and then stands up, "ah, fuck," he groans and stretches. Damn, this man. He's so handsome.

He walks over to my side, and I slowly sit up, trying to stand. He takes my hand and grabs my arm, "let me carry you."

"Wait, let me try to walk." I stand up, and my legs give out immediately. "Okay, a little ride sounds nice."

He laughs and then slings me over his shoulder.

"Out of all the ways you could've picked me up, you chose this?"

"Yup. So I could do this," he squishes my butt as he walks into the bathroom.

I laugh, "stop, that tickles."

He sets me down gently, and waits for me to sit down and pee. He doesn't leave though.

"What time do you wanna leave here?" he asks and leans on the doorway, both hands on the top of the door frame. He looks so good right now.

"Angel?"

"Huh? Oh, we can go after I'm done peeing. We should go back and get our stuff together to go back home. Plus, I have a lot of writing I need to do," I sigh and grab the toilet paper.

"Oh, okay. Do you wanna go round fourteen?"

I look at him blankly for a moment before chucking the toilet paper at him, "no!"

He cackles and then picks up the toilet paper, handing it to me, "okay, okay. I'm gonna go get our clothes from last night. Enjoy your toilet time."

I kiss my teeth, "oh, whatever."

◷...✍︎︎...◷

Sincere opens my car door and takes my hand, guiding me out of the car. My legs keep giving out on me, and it's his fault.

"What're you gonna tell everyone when they ask what happened?" Sincere asks, leading me to the doors.

"I'm gonna tell them to mind their damn business."

"Whoa, feisty," he jokes as he picks me up.

"No, no, no. Put me down. Let me get on your back or something, Sin. I can already hear Eve and see Lily's face."

"Mm... no."

He walks into the lobby and takes the elevator, all while carrying me.

When the elevator opens, everyone's sitting together in the living room... I think. Someone's missing.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the two lovebirds," one of their friends teases.

"You know it," Sin smiles.

"Put me down," I whisper.

"No." He walks us over to the couch and sits down with me in his arms. "Where's Jackson?"

"He went to go see his grandmother, remember?" Malik answers.

"Oh, yeah; I forgot about that. When's he gonna be back?"