Chapter XIII: Sin's POV

It's been about a week or two since Lily moved in and listen, I feel bad for her. And I want to and am going to do everything I can to get back at Wren, but she's stressing Angel out. She's constantly calling her, asking to talk. Or she wants her to go out on store runs, or she wants a shoulder to cry on. And don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with it. But it's infinitely constant with her.

My baby is pregnant too, and she doesn't need all of that stress being forced on her by a girl that hated her fucking guts to start.

I wake up, hearing a bunch of shuffling next to me. Angel is searching for something and it's two in the morning.

"Angel?" I call out to her.

"Huh? Sorry, Sin. I'm looking for something," she apologizes.

I sit up, "what're you looking for?" I ask through a yawn.

"I'm looking for my heating pad that you bought me last week. Lily needs it, her stomach is cramping."

I take a deep breath.
See?

I stand up and walk over to her, "come lay down. She can wait until tomorrow, no?"

"No, Sin, she's in pain."

"So am I. I'm in pain every time I see you ripping and running around for her, knowing that you're probably hurting too. If you don't care about your own pain, fine. But that's probably our little girl telling you she's tired."

She sighs, "I know and I'm sorry. But the fact that Wren is the one who did this to her makes me feel guilty for some reason. I know what it's like being with him... and the way the baby was conceived," her voice starts to tremble.

I pull her into my chest, contemplating whether or not I wanna ask her my question. Did he assault her too?

"Angel?"

She sniffles, "yes?"

"Did Wren... touch you too?"

"No, no. If he did, I would've killed him the moment I saw him at the gala. But he was terrible to me. He made me feel like I was nothing, yet he always wanted sex from me." For some reason, she starts balling her eyes out. Maybe the memories are too much for her.

"It's okay, I'm working on getting him locked up, baby. I'm trying to find any evidence on what's going on. Lily said she took a shower right after he did what he did so there's no more evidence left there."

"Can't they do a DNA test on the baby?" she looks up at me and asks.

"Yeah, they can... we'll talk to Lily tomorrow morning and ask her about court because that's where she'll have to go." I rub her cheek.

She's so beautiful. Her eyes are like magnets, and they sparkle like stars. Her skin is so soft and smooth like butter. She flashes a smile at me as I start to wipe her tears. My two baby's.

She lifts up and wipes her face herself, "I still wanna find that heat-"

"No. Come lay down."

She starts to stretch, and she lets out a moan on me. I grab her hand, as it's still in the air from her stretch and interlock our fingers.

"Hm?"

I take her and walk her over to the bed, and she falls onto her back lightly. I crawl on top of her and start kissing her everywhere.

She giggles, "are you on that kind of time?"

"No. I just wanted to show you some kind of affection. You have my entire heart, you know that? Like if we ended up falling apart, I wouldn't want anyone else. You're going to end me, angel." I lean down and kiss her lips gently.

"Stop saying that stuff to me before I cry." she giggles.

Her laugh, fuck. Now I'm hard.

"Stop laughing." I demand. It'll go away if she stops, yeah.

"Why? What's wr-"

Damn, she felt it.

"See? You can't keep laughing like that. It turns me on." I flip off of her and lay down on my side, facing her.

She turns on her side, facing me, and grabs my dick gently. We haven't been having sex like that since Lily's here, and we didn't wanna be disrespectful. But she's...

"You're playing with fire, angel. Stop it."

"We don't have to do anything serious. I'll take care of you and you..." She takes my hand and puts it in her underwear, "take care of me."

She's so wet, and her clit is pulsating against my fingertips.
My dick is twitching for her.

I reach further down to her hole, and easily slip two fingers in. She reacts by gripping my chain since I don't have a shirt on.

She jerks me off a bit before taking her hand out of my pants. I thought she got tired, but no. She takes her hand and rubs herself before using that same hand to start jerking me off again. She used her own wetness as lube for me.
I'm about to fucking die.

"Who taught you to do that?" I ask.

"Hm? You didn't like it?" she asks, sadly.

"I loved it, and that's the problem. You know we agreed on no hardcore sex while Lily was here. So why do you always drive me crazy like this?"

She does that laugh again. She wants to tease me? I have something for her.

I crawl back on top of her, and hover above her face. I lean in and start to kiss her, and it's sloppy as fuck.

A secret about my Angel is that she enjoys kissing a lot more than I do. I mean, I like kissing her. But she gets drenched from a tiny peck. The thing that turns me on the most is actions. The way she switches when she walks, the way she touches me. And her voice. But this? Me hovering overtop of her and giving her the best kiss known to man? It's killing her.

"Sincere," she tries to pull away.

"Why're you running?" I ask against her lips. She likes that too: when I talk against her lips... both of them.

"This... isn't... fair."

"Mhm," I peck her, "tell me more." I curve upward inside of her, making her back arch from the bed.

Instead of going all whiny on me, she starts to jerk me off faster. Shit; I taught my baby so well.

I free my index finger from her pussy, while leaving my middle in, so I can use it to rub her clit while still fingering her.

"Sin," she moans.

That just about does it for me. I start coming, and so does she. Whenever she says my name while we're having sex, it's like a trigger word to me. The moment she says it, I cum. She's like a witch.

A beautiful, graceful, kind-heart, amazing, sexy ass witch. And she's all mine.