Chapter XIX: Fun

I wake up to the sound of yelling and things crashing downstairs. I sit up fast and tap Sin,

"Do you hear that?" I ask.

He listens and then rushes to go downstairs. I follow after him and when we get down there, we see Danielle and Lily fighting.

"What the fuck?!" I shout.

Sin rushes over and grabs Lily from the back, pulling her away. She's pregnant, and fighting? Crazy.

"What the hell happened?" Sin asks in a yell.

"This bitch always has something to say. She's mocking the fact I gave my baby up because I didn't want it!" Danielle says.

"Oh, bitch please! You said something about me being a terrible mother first, hoe!" Lily shouts back.

"Lily, come with me. You need to calm down, you're carrying a human being, girl." I say.

"You're lucky he pulled me off of you, because I damn sure would've killed you. Don't ever try to come at me about being a mom when you threw the opportunity to be one away... on purpose." Lily says and then walks away, upstairs.

"Danny, you can't be mad at her if you came at her first." Eve says.

"I was just joking! But her mother was a crazy bitch so I can only imagine what she'll be like." Danielle scoffs.

"You shouldn't talk about women who are about to join motherhood when you purposefully threw your chance away. You didn't want the kid, so you gave it away. You were lazy." I shrug.

"I beg your pardon? Who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like that?" she shout, and starts stepping towards me.

I know I'm pregnant, but hell no.

I laugh at her boldness, "don't walk up on me, Danielle. I might be pregnant but I will drop you where you stand, bitch."

Sin walks over to me, and grabs my hand, "Angel, come on. Let's go lay back down."

"You must've told her! You're such a fucking asshole, Reed." Danielle scoffs.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. It's not like she's the only one who knows. We all do!" Malik says.

"What I did wasn't any of you guys' business. So what, I didn't want the kid? That little runt is lucky I didn't... never mind."

"Oh, you're crazy. What the hell is wrong with you?!" I shout.

"Call me that shit one more time!"

"Sin, let me go." I demand. I'm about to beat this bitch's face in.

"No, come on." he pulls me back and starts to walk me upstairs. "Danielle, pack your shit and leave!" he shouts down the steps.

That bitch.

I walk into our room, and storm to the bathroom. That big headed bitch. I should've body dropped her ass when I had the fucking chance.

Sin walks up behind me as I start to brush my teeth, and wraps his arms around my waist, "Angel?"

"Hm?" I reply angrily.

"Calm down. She's leaving, okay? And you're pregnant with my kids, so high blood pressure could affect them too."

I pause brushing my teeth and look at him through the mirror, "your kids? Aren't they mine too?"

"Well, yeah. But like... you get what I'm talking about." he reaches to grab his toothbrush, and puts toothpaste on it then starts brushing.