Chapter XXI: NANIKA

"Angel, get up." I hear.

I open my eyes to see Sin standing in front of me.

"Hm? Why? I'm still sleepy." I groan.

"I cooked you breakfast but nobody can eat until you come down." he says.

"What? Why? I'll be fine."

"I told them so."

I open my eyes, and he's looking at me like an innocent puppy. "Seriously?"

He nods, "you get first dibs."

I sigh and then laugh. He's so cute, it hurts.

"Okay, let me brush my teeth first." I remove the covers off me.

"No, come eat first. Your food will taste weird." Sin says and holds a hand out to me.

I yawn before taking it and he guides me downstairs.

"Good morning, guys." I say.

"It's about time. We're fucking starving." Danielle remarks.

Sin starts, "Dan-"

"I know but I didn't ask him to do that so don't go blaming that shit on me."

Sin sits down, and he pulls me onto his lap.

"Okay, we get it! You two are a couple." TJ jokes.

"No, actually; I hate affectionate ass couples like this." Danielle says.

If she says one more thing, I'm whooping ass. No bullshit.

"Can you stop? They're not even bothering anybody, dude." Malik says.

"Right." Eve adds.

"I don't care what any of you say, if I have something to say, I'm gonna say it. Their relationship is corny as fuck."

I stand up for a brief second so I can reach across the table and smack this bitch in her face, but Eve beats me to it.

Everybody gasps: Eve isn't an aggressive person. She's one of those friends who is always a ray of sunshine and she's always lively. The last time I saw her mad was years ago when she was still in high school with Malik. He cheated on her. But she took him back because she loved him. He never fucked up again (at least that I know of).

"All yesterday while her and Sin were sleeping, you kept talking shit. Mal this, Mal that, and I put up with it because I don't like confrontation but you're going too far, Danny. What's going on with them and their relationship is absolutely none of your fucking business so shut the hell up and eat your fucking food." Eve vents.

Damn, Eve just aired Danielle out.

Danielle looks at her in fury, "I'm leaving." And she stands from the table.

"Thank, God." I say loudly.

"Malia!" Malik says.

"You were thinking it so shut up," I point.

He sinks back into his chair knowing that I'm right.

"Angel, here." Sin holds out a piece of bacon for me to eat. I try to take it from him, but he doesn't let me. "Just bite it."

"Sin, no. That's so embarrassing." I pull the bacon harder, and it rips in half. I bite my half and tell him, "eat that part."

He puts the piece in his mouth then wraps his arms around my waist, resting his head on my back: "My head is throbbing."

"I had Excedrin in my bag. I'll go get it." Eve says.

"Thanks, Evie." Sin says.

"Mhm." she stands up, bacon still in her mouth and heads upstairs to her room.