Bonus Chapter III: The End of The End

*This is THEE last chapter of TMWS but Zain is gonna have his own little romance book soon*

"Ma, they're nine years old. They don't need booster seats." I call as my mother straps Zain and Zadie in.

"This county law states that all children under ten needs to be strapped in one. I'll be dammed if I get pulled over and they catch me with them not strapped in. I'm not getting fined." she shakes her head and closes the door.

"Okay, what are the chances of that happening?"

"Exactly. Since the chances are so low, it just might happen. God has a funny way of working, I'm telling you." she shakes her finger at me then gets in the car. Before she pulls off, she rolls the passenger window down to call out to us, "y'all kiddies have fun. But not too much fun!"

"No promises!" I wave.

She laughs then drives off.

I turn around to Sin, "so."

He pulls me in by my waist and closes the door. He leans down to my neck and starts placing gentle kisses on it, "so?"

"When's the last time we had alone time like this?" I ask as I slip my hands under his shirt.

"A long while ago," he puts his hand down the front of my pants. "You're still as wet for me as ever, hm?" he smiles against my neck.

"You've been walking around shirtless all morning, what did you expect?" I pull at the drawstring on his sweatpants.

Sin lifts up from my neck and starts kissing me on the lips. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

"Your butt is more squishy than I remember." he jokes.

I laugh, "can you stop and just fuck me already?"

"You're a lot more bossy than before. You used to shudder under me, baby, do you remember that?" he says as he lays me down on the couch.

"I was still young then, Sincere. I barely knew what the hell I was doing."

He laughs then pulls my pants off.

Switch to Sin's POV:
I scoot down a bit on the couch so I can take a better look at her cunt: it's still as pretty and wet as ever. She's throbbing so badly.

We haven't been able to have sex in so long. I mean, we've had a few touches, but it's been years since we've been able to actually fuck without distractions or time constraints. I've either had to work while the kids were gone, or they were still here roaming around. I'm off this weekend and she finished her novel last week. Shit.

After all of my admiring, I finally lean down and taste her again after so long.

She still tastes sweet.

"Mm," I groan against her.

"Oh, Sin." she moans.

I don't remember her tasting this good. She really does taste like a sweet fruit.

I place my hands on top of the bottom of her stomach and kind of "pull" it upwards so it displays her better to me. I continue to circle my tongue around her, and slowly slip my fingers into her.
Her back arches a bit, but I press down on her a bit harder so she'll lay back down.

"Faster, please." she asks.

I give her what she asks for, but not on purpose. She just tastes so good I did it instinctively.

I suck on her a few times more before lifting up.

"Sin, I was almost done." she whines.

"I know, baby, but you can't get off without me now, hm? That wouldn't be fair now would it..." I pull the brim of my sweatpants down, along with my underwear and slide myself dick into her.

Her eyes close and her teeth clench tightly, "oh, fuck. I forgot how big you were," she cries.

"Oh, yeah?"

She nods, "yeah."

I grip under her thighs and pin her legs upward so I can get deeper inside of her. I feel her constantly clench and un-clench her walls around me.

"Shit, you know what that does to me, baby."

I thrust harder and deeper into her and it makes her bite her arm. I pull her arm out of her mouth and put my hand there,

"bite me instead. I don't want your pretty body getting any marks on it other than the ones I leave."

She grips my arm with both of her hands as her mouth drops open, "oh, my God." she moans.

"Does it feel good?" I ask her.

She doesn't even answer me, but I feel her leaking all over my stomach. Right as I feel I'm about to cum, I pull out of her and she squirts everywhere.

Her legs shake and tremble but I still didn't cum.

I flip her over to her stomach and lay on top of her back.

I slip my cock into her warm, drenching wetness and she grips the cushions immediately.

"Fuck me," I groan.

I sloppily slip in and out of her, but I go harder each time.

I wrap my right arm about her neck and grip her hair with my left.

"Oh... fuck," she cries.

"Talk to me, angel," I demand, out of breath.

"It feels so good. I'm gonna cum again, Sin, please."

Every time my tip hits the furthest point in her, I just wanna cum straight away.

I thrust into her one more good and hard time, then pump her full of my cum. It just won't stop coming out.

"How... much is there?" she asks.

"Shh. I'm almost..." I grunt, "done."

After a good thirty seconds, I finally stop.

She sits up and pushes me back so that now I'm the one laying down on the couch. Right as she sits on top of me, ready to put my dick inside of her, the doorbell rings.

"Hey, we're back! Zain said he wants to stay home!" her mother shouts on the other side of the door.

We lock eyes,

Fuck.