Chapter IV: After 6 Shots

I have a tight ass schedule today. For starters, I have to go to class. Then right after, I have to go see Madame Monet for my gown. And then I have a dick appointment with Sin... wait, that sounds so fucked up.

Me and Sin are meeting to indulge in adult activities, that sounds better.

"Alright, I have somewhere to be. Have a good day, angel. I'll see you at my place tonight?" Sin says as he hugs me.

"Thank you and yeah, I'll be there." I hug him back.

He kisses my forehead and heads for the door. I liked that.

"You can't do that again, Sincere." I call out the door.

He stops and turns around with his hand on the knob and laughs, "why not? Are you falling for me, angel?"

I scoff, "as if."

"Honestly, angel," he says as he opens the door, "I think I'm the one falling." And then he closes the door.

That's outrageous. I mean, I can understand why he'd wanna have sex with me. I'm pretty and my body is top tier (not to brag or anything). But dating me? No way. I don't mean to be one of those girls who are like "there's so much wrong with me," blah blah blah, "I'm so useless," blah blah blah, "I'm so poor," blah blah blah... but I am. There's nothing wrong with me per-say, but I am poor. He's a fucking millionaire, and he needs a wife that can provide for him the same way he can provide for her. And on top of that, he's my brother's friend. I don't know, I just think it'd be weird to date him.

◷...✍︎︎...◷

College is such a drag. This one in particular. If I didn't love writing as much as I do, I wouldn't have came here. Hell, I probably wouldn't have even went to college. I can't wait to graduate this year.

I walk into the lecture hall, and I'm the first one here, other than my professor. I love him so much. He teaches finance/business, but he always asks me about my writing. He takes an interest in his students and I respect that.

"Good morning, sir," I say as I sit down.

"Good morning, Miss. Dime. How are you?"

"I'm good and yourself?"

"Great, great. Have you finished your novel yet?"

I smile, "not yet, but I'm close to."

"That's good. I really hope you win, Mal. Your writing is beautiful."

"Thank you, sir."

◷...✍︎︎...◷

Madame Monet takes a long ass time. I was there for five hours. Five hours! For a little ball gown. It looks really good though and the color suits me better than the champagne, she said. Now I'm on my way to Sin's place.

I walk up to the door, and I hear muffles from inside. Shit, is he okay?

I walk inside slowly, "Sin?"

I scan around the floor, as far as my eyes can see but they stop shortly when I see him sitting on his couch shirtless with a girl who's also shirtless on top him.

He throws his head back and I watch as his eyes close, "fuck. Just like that, Lily."

My throat feels tight, and my body is shaking. I wanna leave, but I can't. I'm fucking stuck.

He opens his eyes and spots me at the door, "oh, hey, Mal. I'll get to you in a minute, yeah? Just let me finish first."

What the fuck? Is he serious right now?