Chapter XI: It Rhymes With Eggo, Malia is...

We walk into the penthouse and everyone is sitting just like they were in my dream.

"Am I a psychic?" I mumble.

"Hm?" Sincere asks. I'm using him as a crutch right now. I didn't wanna be carried, that's embarrassing.

"Nothing, nothing," I slowly sit down on the love seat near the window with him.

He sits down and pulls my legs onto his lap.

"Ah, shit, that feels nice," I stretch.

"Look at you two lovebirds," their friend says.

What the shit?

"You know it," Sin replies.

Oh, no way. There's no way. I'm going crazy.

I rub my head with both of my hands at the thought of this crazy shit, and Sin asks me,

"Angel, are you okay?"

"Yeah... yeah, I'm okay. My head is thumping right now though."

"Angel? You call her angel? When we had sex, you called me-"

"Lily, shut up. Don't finish that sentence."

"Bitch, I can talk if I want to. Don't get mad at me because "your man" fucked me better." she laughs.

I take a deep breath before standing slowly and walking over to her, "you know, you run your mouth way too much for a girl that wears six-foot long nails."

I take my ring off that's on my right hand and put it on my left so when I punch her, it won't leave a scratch.

"What does my nails have to do wi-"

Boom! My right fist and her left cheek become acquainted.

"Do me a favor, and stop running your damn mouth all of the time 'cause that shit gets annoying. All you do is talk shit and nobody wants to hear that! I'm happy, okay? Let me be-" a stomach cramp hits me hard. Now that I think about it, my period should be coming soon. "Hold up, I got a stomach cramp."

I take three deep breaths, and then continue talking shit, "let me be happy, okay? You can go find some other guy, but this one right here is mine. Now, can we go take a nap? I'm sleepy."

"I- okay." Sin gets up and takes my hand but I stop him.

Why am I craving Cheetos and ice cream?

"Wait, let's go to the store first. I want ice cream and Cheetos."

"Yes, ma'am."

◷...✍︎︎...◷

The moment we both stepped in the store, I started craving everything. Ice cream, Cheetos, chocolate chip cookies. It was ridiculous... my period cravings have never been that bad.

Sin's in Walgreens right now and I'm eating my Cheetos.

He walks out with barely anything in his bag.

"What'd you get?" I ask as he sits down.

He buckles his seatbelt then takes two pregnancy tests out of his bag. "You need to take these."

Damn, he's right. He hasn't been pulling out, and I've been forgetting to take the pill.

I gulp, "what are we gonna do if it's positive?"

"Uhh... raise our kid?"

"But what if it's one hundred percent positive, and then you change your mind 'cause you get scared?"