Confession❤

Camera focused in a corner , onto a sofa where a cute girl and a handsome boy are sitting. Along with them , a beautiful girl is also sitting.

The cute girl is MANISHA , the handsome boy is ABHISHEK & the beautiful girl is Aashiqa.

Aashiqa is telling something to Manisha and Abhishek on which Abhishek is smiling while Manisha is listening it with a neutral face.

Aashiqa: " One thing is sure Abhishek, every girl in the big boss house is smitten by your charms dude."
Abhishek: " while giggling , is that so? "
Aashiqa : " Ofcourse, Babika , Jiya and even Pooja mam likes you."
Abhishek smiles on it , while someone's face becomes serious.
Yes that's Manisha.
Aashiqa notices that and then says a statement which stiffnes her
" Even Manisha likes you a lot " , emphasizing on the word a lot

On this point Manisha becomes a deer which is caught in a headlight.
Abhishek while noticing her behavior, says : " Really? " while smirking.

Manisha keeps quite and keeps her head down while playing with the corner of her shirt

Abhishek to Aashiqa: : " Uff there are so many girls to whom should I date?"
Aashiqa smiles and indicates towards Manisha , who is during all the time looking down , avoiding eye contact.
Abhishek to Manisha: " Manisha , you tell me whom should I date?"
Manisha who was smiling till then now becomes angry all of a sudden and replys quickly : "No , I think you should remain single ..... and confuse girls w..with your charms ...ha..hahahaaa"
Aashiqa giggles and Abhishek smiles.
Before Abhishek could say anything, Pooja ji comes and tell him to do his assigned work. He went for there. Manisha takes a long breath and asks aashiqa: " Ae ka nautanki bazi kr rhi thi tum Abhishek ke samne?"
( Translation: What acting were you doing in front of Abhishek?)
Aashiqa: "Nautanki nahi apki dil ki baat bta rhi thi Manisha Rani ji"
( not acting, I was telling what is in your heart ) and smirks.
Manisha makes a horrified face and says her to shut her mouth up.
■■■■■■■■■■
Abhishek won the Big boss and currently resting in his room and thinking of Manisha.
FLASHBACK:
Abhishek , politely :" Manisha , Manisha, I have told you to let me talk in a polite way and not to get aggressive right ?"
Manisha : stubbornly : "Abhishek , I can't bear anyone talking about you ok? And if you don't like what I say about you then fine I will not say anything next time " and stands away from him.
Abhishek instantly went towards her from back , hugs her and says : "Oh my God , sorry sweetheart, you can say anything for me and to me"
Manisha looks at him and hug him he also reciprocates her hug and smiles heartfully.
END of FLASHBACK
Abhis smiles and mutters ," pagal , meri pagal" ( idiot , my idiot)
Suddenly he got a call from Nischay , his brother.
On call , Nishchay: " Bhai everything is ready and I have even cross checked the names of the guests."
Abhishek: " That's good... umm... listen.. did you talk to Manisha?" As they haven't had a talk since after she congratulated him on call as she was busy shooting in Jaipur.
Nishchay: "Ofcourse bhai , she is the one whom I invited for your celebration party. How can I forget her" he said smiling.
Abhishek said ok and disconnected the call.
▪︎THE NEXT DAY:
• 9:00 AM at Manisha's House •
Manisha was dancing and making breakfast in the kitchen. She made egg for herself giggling.
She sat on the dining table placed in front of the kitchen and started to have her breakfast. She was gradually smiling.
One of her sisters came and reminded her that , today is the party at Abhishek's house.
Manisha said : " Yes I know ,you go and get ready on time please okay "
Her sister said okay and left
• 6:30 PM at Abhishek's house •
Abhishek was seen getting ready while his mother entered in his room saying : " Abhi beta ( son) please eat something in half an hour guests will be here."
He replied: "No mummy ( mother) i am not in a mood."
He was actually not in a mood to eat since morning, the reason is unknow to even himself.
His mother shook her head and went out of his room
• 7:45 PM at Abhishek's House Hall•
A guy was seen sitting on a sofa with a sulking face , while there are so many people in the Hall but still he was waiting for someone special💫
He was looking so handsome wearing black 3 piece suit.