You are the Queen👑🔥

Screen zoom onto a girl seen wearing,

this: ( Imagine Manisha wearing this)

And looking at the huge building of MALHAN INTERPRISIS

with a smile and enters inside.

That's our girl Manisha.

On the other hand an other girl is seen into an office room typing something friously onto a laptop. After 5 minutes she smiles with satisfaction and leaves the room hurriedly after closing the laptop.

Here our girl went towards the reception and says: "Good morning mam ! Can you please tell me where is Mr. Avinash's office?"
Receptionist smiled at her manners , so many people comes in but no one talks with her with such politeness and calmness. She adored the girl standing front of her and said: "A very good morning to you too mam , and Mr. Avinash's office is on the 17th floor.  Manisha thanked her and went to 17th floor.

Ding ! The lift opens up onto 17th floor and Manisha goes into Mr. Avinash's cabin after knocking.
Manisha informed him about her arrival and he briefed her  about all the work and asked her to print a document , from 10th floor.
Manisha nodded and went away.

On 10th floor there is a huge line in front of one printer although there are many in the room but only this one was working.
Manisha sighted seeing this much long line but still stands into it. After 25 minutes , she got her turn and does her work as she leaves , she saw a girl wearing traditional clothes came out of nowhere, infornt of the girl who was standing just behind Manisha.
The girl kept quite but our cute Rani can't,  she said: " Excuse me miss? Why are breaking the line? See everyone is waiting here. Please go in the end."

The girl looks at her , uninterested and saw behind a line of about 13 people she shook her head and does her work.
Manisha felt extreme hate towards her , and said : "This is not a way to do work,  you have to respect others."
he girl was about to say something but changed her facial expressions after listening a loud roar,

"What is going on here?"

  " Everyone is dismissed,  except  Jiya and you " , he said pointing towards Manisha.veryone went away and the guy asked , "what's the matter Jiya?"