Jealously , the reflection of love💜

On the request of one of my readers💖

A scene starts from the bedroom of big boss ott season 2. A handsome boy is seen cutely rubbing his eyes off with slightly irritated expressions because of the loud music coming out from the speaker just above his head , hanging on the wall on a little distance,  it's the morning song that is playing to wake up the contestents.

After rubbing his eyes and setting his morning hairs from hands , he sees on his right side across the glass door of the room , a short heighted girl in loose t-shirt and shorts busy in dancing and spreading her own positive and vibrant energy in the big boss house.

She turns while doing thumka ( a dance step of shaking only waist) and yes she is our cute, one piece Manisha Rani. And the boy who is watching her while sitting on his bed is non other than our favorite insan , Abhishek Malhan. He sees her as she is vibing on the song " Makhna" and giggling , engaged in her own world.

Abhishek's POV:
Oh God look at her , here I am feeling lazy and controlling the urge to sleep again , there she is dancing like there is no tomorrow.
Her dance is funny but cute..!

Her smile is spreading energy everywhere..!

I wish I could borrow some  morning energy from her , he thought  while smilingly and continuously watching her.

Let's get up beta ( son) Abhishek start your day. He says this to himself and gets up from his bed and walks towards Manisha who is for your kind information still dancing.

She saw him coming towards her so stops her dance and wishes him good morning with her super cute accent and beautiful smile.
He also smiles and replies : "Good morning to you too , itni subha kia kr kia rhi hain ap madam? "
( What ate you doing in this early morning?)
   May be he was expecting her to say ' dikhta ni dance kr rhi hun ya exercise kr rhi hun ya tumhra sar paglu
( I am dancing  or I am doing exercise or Nothing your head idiot)
But she replied : " Ma to photage kha rhi hun " , with her cute attitude.

This stunned Abhishek as he was not expecting her to be this much straight forward , he smiled and shook his head and left towards bathroom.
Pagal ( crazy) thought Abhishek smiling.
Meanwhile Manisha performed some more eye catching moves and went inside.
                      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Abhishek is now sitting on the dining table with Pooja ji and also watching Manisha who is in the kitchen doing dishes. Pooja ji is talking to Abhishek ,
Pooja ji : " See na Abhishek there should be a proper system in every work of the house , gruges are one thing but not doing the work that has been assigned to you is another different thing."
Abhishek: "Yes mam you are right this matter needs immediate attention this is not a way that if you don't like someone then you will not do the work just because that person has told you. Everyone must complete their tasks."

Cyrus sir who came from behind listened Abhishek's last sentence and said: "Right my boy now see not every day Manisha will do the extra work. Such a sweet soul in order to stop the fight she said that I will do the dishes."

Abhishek's eyes instantly went towards Manisha who is currently wiping the shelf off as she has cleaned the dishes. Her face has neutral expressions and she is doing her work , basically her extra work nicely.
Such a good human being,  idiot has alloted herself extra work,  just to stop a baseless fight , silly girl , he thought smiling heartfully.

Cyrus and Pooja saw this and both had an eye contact which told and even proved their thinking , both smiled and then Pooja ji said to Abhishek , "yes she is so humble and such a sweet being."

Abhishek felt sudden proud . Why? Maybe because they are talking about his friend.  Yes his only friend in the big boss house , yes that's why Abhishek told this to himself .