It effects🌷 (last)

Scene continues from Abhishek saying: "Yes because I will prepare her to take a stand for herself."
Jad thumbed up and went away.
Param also left from there as he was called into the confession room.

Meanwhile Abhishek gave her the juice which Param brought for them.
As she drank that , he took aside the glass and held her both hands in his and started saying : "Manisha, meri jaan ( My life) be strong ok? You can't just cry like this? You should have said your point of view more confidently jaan."

Manisha: "I get it Abhishek but you also know that Param is not a contestent here he is a guest so we all should behave well with him. And by giving him one roti how I am breaking the rules?"
She told him all that while expressing herself with her delicate hands.

Abhishek nodded and drank his juice. He ruffled her hairs and said: "See how you said all this to me and I understood similarly you have to tell others too about your perspective . Manisha I know how you said there, was you true self. But just keep that in mind that you have to react naturally in fights and arguments but you have to keep 2 things in check.
No. 1 you have to stand for yourself. No matter who is in front of you,  don't get intimidate from anyone and put your point of view completely.
No. 2 when you are putting your point of view , try not to loose temper. "
Manisha interrupted him by saying: "Ya tum bta rhe ho hamein"( you are telling me this) with raised eyebrows.
Abhishek chuckled and hit her head lightly "Haan ma bta rha hun ab sunn meri ma"( yes I am telling you now listen)

And continued by saying, " see the moment you will say something inappropriate , then the whole situation will turn towards the thing that you shouldn't have said that or this is disrespectful.
Samjhi? "( understood?)
Manisha nodded like a baby.

"Dekh tu na bht sahi krti ha aur khelti ha bs tu na arguments ma khud ko properly express kiya kr , teri game best hojyegi"( see you do and play very well just you have to express yourself properly in the arguments , your game will be best)
Manisha nodded.

Next day big boss announced that Param will leave the house but not before completing the task that is in the big boss verse.( It's a corner in the big boss house which opens for special tasks)

Big boss: "Now , to activate bb verse Jiya has to do a dance performance with the partner of her own choice."
Jiya stood up and choosed Abhishek for the dance. They both danced on 'Tum hi ho'.
Manisha was watching them but the moment , jiya placed her hand on Abhishek's shoulder , she diverted her eyes from them.

They were making her uncomfortable.
After 5 minutes which felt like a year to Manisha , they stopped dancing and the bb verse got activated.

In bb verse ,  12 red and black roses were placed onto a chair , and he has to give them to the contestants according to their behaviour.
Param gave red rose to Abhishek and Manisha and to rest of the contestants , black roses.
After this activity , Param was told to leave the bb house. So he left but not before hugging Manisha tightly , formally hugging Abhishek and polietly saying bye to everyone.

Manisha's POV :
Finally , mera seedha dost bhi big boss ma aya hi gya. Acha lga iss se mil kar. Magar bhot ganda lga Jiya aur Abhishek ka dance dekh kar. Aisa kyun ha? Wo hamara dost ha magar usse mujhe par inta kabu kese ha ke uss ki zara si harkat mera sara mood kharab kar ke mujhe udas kr deti ha.
( My decent friend also came into bb house. I felt happy after meeting hum but felt very bad after watching Jiya and Abhishek dance. Why is that so? He is my friend but why he holds such an authority over me to make me upset and sad by his mere action?)

She was just thinking when Abhishek came and dragged her into smoking area.

Abhishek's POV:
What the hell is happening to me? Maine life ma na jaane kitne khatarnak challenges kiye hain magar kabhi utna dar nahi lga jitna dar mujhe Param se lga. Ajeeb sa dar ke wo Manisha ko mujhse dur na krde? Ya kia wo pehle hi se to Manisha ke inte pass ni tha? Ya kia wo mujhse bhi ziyda pass ha Manisha ke?
Mera sar phat jyega ya sab soch soch ke thank you bhagwan ji aj apne usse wapis bhej diya. Magar ab aur nahi mujhe Manisha se iss bare ma baat krni ha.
( I have never been this much scared in my life while doing dangerous challenges but I got scared from Param. A strange fear that Param will distant Manisha from me or was he this much close to Manisha from past? Or is he more closer to Manisha then me?
My mind will explode thinking all this thank God you sent him outside. But now I have to talk on this with Manisha)

He pulled her into smoking area because it's cameraless and moreover they can spend atleast 4 hours in it.
Basically every contestent has its right to sit here for 30 minutes if he wants and Abhishek Manisha have never sat here more than 5 minutes so they have plenty of time to sit there.

Both of them sat there onto the sofas with the intention to tell eachother, what's in their heart..!

Abhishek: "It hurts...!"
Manisha: "It hurts...!"
Both chuckled.

Abhishek: "No it effects"Manisha: "No it effects"

Manisha: "No it effects"

Manisha: "You say first."
Abhishek: "No you say first."

Manisha : "Let's say together."

Abhishek nodded and began to say:" It effects me , your attention to others."
He said this with heavy heart.

Manisha: "It also effects me , your closeness with others."

"Why? Didn't you say that it doesn't effect you how less or more I sit with you? "He asked pulling her closer by arms.

"Yes , but now it effects." She whispered.
All the anger which she has stored for this conversation just vanished by his closeness. Still she asked: "You tell me why you have also said me to talk to others. "She asked looking in his eyes

"Yes , but it has started effecting me". He replied huskily and pulled her more closer by waist such that their nose were touching.
All the points he had prepared for this conversation just went out of his mind after holding her from waist.

Manisha: "Actually, "she began to say while tracing his collar bone "its you who effects me otherwise I have see many people doing doing PDA."
Abhishek felt chills down his spine , his mind literally went blank for some seconds. In reply he pulled her more closer , basically cradle her into his lap in such position that both of their's front sides are glued.

He gave a wet kiss on her jawline , her strong strawberry sent is messing with his mind.

She clutched her eyes tightly. Her heart skipped a beat and she is sure she has become a tomato. His closeness is just distraction.

She opened her eyes by listening his teasing question : "So what are we doing?"
She replied with a small smirk : "I don't know may be the result of our effects?"

He smiled at her with a nod and said : "Hm ..its effection. " And dipped his head in her neck. Her stomach performed somersault and she hugged him with her shaking arms.

                           THE END

                ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey beautiful readers!
So how's the last part of the ss?
Did you like it?
If yes then do vote and let me know in the comments section.

Also , wanna give some suggestions for next os or ss?????????

Ba bye !
A.