Hamdard🦋

Hamdard (sympathizer)

Scene starts from the living area of Big boss house where all the contestents are sitting.

It's weekend ka vaar. Everyone is looking nervous but our ABHISHA are looking stunning.

 Everyone is looking nervous but our ABHISHA are looking stunning

LED switches on , Salam Khan came into view and bang...!
Weekend ka vaar shuru hota ha( starts)

Salman Khan= SK
SK: "So viewers you are welcome in the weekend ka vaar special episode.Last week a lot of things happened here. But the most drastic thing which happend was to show a reality based show, India's No:1 reality show like a scripted show."

He say this while looking towards the contestents.
All were listening him with seriou expressions , so he continued: "Here , in the big boss house a member is present who tried to defame this show by creating a scripted situation. Do you know of whom I am talking?"

He asked looking towards Pooja ji.
Pooja ji: " I think according to my experience,  Manisha or Abhishek."
SK: "Okay"
SK to Babika: "You tell Babika? Who you think that person is?"
Babika: "Salman Sir I think it's Manisha and Abhishek because both of them are fake and extremely manipulative."

SK nodded while ABHISHA were looking him with confused expressions.

SK: "Absolutely,  Absolutely correct. So today we will be talking about Manisha and Aashiqa that how they planned a script and then acted according to it. Aashiqa, why did you follow Manisha's script?"
Aashiqa: "Sir I have not followed any script it was just fun."
Salman Khan sarcastically nodded and Manisha started saying :" Salman Khan sir , it's not like that we were just doing fun that's it and w-   " she was interrupted by Salman Khan's statement : "Keep quiet Manisha , don't irritate me."

Manisha's eyes got moistened while Abhishek's blood was boiling. How dare he can say this to her? How can he behave like this with her? He  just want to break something around him.
He saw Manisha's eyes getting moisture as he was sitting next to her so he slowly slided his hand onto her waist from backside and started rubbing it gently.

This made Manisha a little calm , his gentle and comforting touch was giving her strength.
Abhishek was feeling so angry yet so helpless.
SK: "I want to tell you both Manisha and Aashiqa that stop defaming our show by doing this cheapness and behave."
By saying this he went away.
Aashiqa nodded with seriousness while Abhishek was about to comfort Manisha when Pooja ji came and took Abhishek with him to have a talk.

Pooja ji : "Abhishek see my boy,  I consider you like my own child so after watching whatever happened today   I want you to stay away from Manisha. See you are a strong player but please don't be fooled by her fake gestures.
She is not real and the way she tried to defame the show , I feel suffocation with her. "
This all was heard by Manisha and surprisingly this did not hurt her but what did was the silence of Abhishek.
The way he was standing with Pooja ji and nodding with neutral expressions broke her heart into zillions pieces.

She came to kitchen to drink water after changing her clothes as her throat was drying but after seeing this , she feels like her throat is choking.
Before she could go back , Abhishek saw her as he was standing infornt of her while Pooja ji was facing her back.

As he saw hurt in her eyes Abhishek felt sudden discomfort within himself , he suddenly felt so much uneasiness and pain in his chest. He just wanted to go and hug his Manisha but he didn't,  he stood there , talking with Pooja ji.

Manisha left from there and went to the bathroom area and started crying on the couch.
Aashiqa saw her crying and went to comfort her.
Aashiqa:"What happened yaar? ( buddy) why are you crying? Don't pressurize yourself." She said putting hand onto her shoulder.
Manisha: "No one  , sniffs* no one believes in me . A..Aashiqa last weekend I was told sniffs* to do entertainment like sniffs * like I used to do before and now when I did that sniffs* they said that ... that I am cheap.
Last time Babika said that I slip sniffs * when I see man..." her voice cracked" I am "sniffs*

Abhishek: "You are not like this."
He came and hugged Manisha like one does to a baby.

Manisha tried to get off his lap but he tightened his grip and said : "Jo bolna ha aise hi bol ma ni chorne wala tujhe kabhi bhi"( say whatever you want to say like this but I will never leave you)Aashiqa giggled on Manisha's irritated facial expr...

Aashiqa giggled on Manisha's irritated facial expressions.
Manisha with a crying face and polite tone: "Aashiqa,  I am not cheap , really, " she took a deep breath" I... when my mom left me so I was used to be a very cranky child who just behaves rudely with everyone. "

Aashiqa and Abhishek were listening to her quietly
Manisha: "I was this much rude that due to my behavior, no one used to come at our house e..even househelps." Her voice was cracking.
Aashiqa gave her water which she drank and felt better.
She continued: "One day I was very ill and one aunty came with her husband to see me that day I observed how sweetly my dad behaved with them. And in return they helped us sniffs * that day my father told me that I should always behave sweetly with everyone and be happy as no one will make me that. "
"Mere pas tab dard ke ilawa kuch nahi tha to mene apne dard ko hi apna hamdard bna liye aur soch liya ke iss duniya ma apni mastiyon aur flirting se ziyada nahi to thori khusi bhar dungi."

( I had no one but pain so I made that my sympathizer and thought that I will fill this world with little happiness with my frolic acts and flirting.)

Aashiqa wiped her tears and went away to get something for her to eat.
While Abhishek kissed her forehead and said: "Manisha,  I want to clear that I was not listening to Pooja ji because I agree on what she said."
Manisha looked at him with her cute eyes.

"I was listening to her to know that what she exactly thinks about you and wants from me."

Manisha: "So what did you understand?"
Abhishek: "That , " he pulled her more closer " I should just focus on you."

Manisha looked at him in astonishment.
He nodded again at her expressions and said: "Manisha , I have one offer for you."
He said seriously.
Manisha: "What?"
Abhishek: "The offer is that I also have a lot of pain inside me that will I tell you some other time " he softened his tone more ," so I want your pain to be the hamdard of my pain while you will be my hamdard... So deal?"

Manisha felt sudden sensation , a feeling , an emotion which a child feels when he finds his mom after being away from her for long time.

She circled her arms around his neck and hugged him super tightly.
Manisha: "Deal , hamdard."🦋

They both smiled while Aashiqa came with cupcakes which the trio ate together.

               ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey wonderful reader !
How are you all?
How's this os? Did you like it ? If yes then do vote and let me know in the comments section. I loveeee to read your comments.

Ba bye !
A.