Nischay-the Abhisha shipper💐(6)

Scene continues from Nischay walking towards Abhisha and Elvish while saying, 

"Exactly"

" Stay with us Manisha. "

Manisha tried to detach herself from Abhishek  while giving a beautiful smile to Nischay but Abhishek just tightened his hold on her neck. Loose enough to let her not feel suffocation and tight enough to not let move from their position.

Nischay came forward and hugged her shoulder in such a way that  now she is stuck in between the Malhan Brothers.

Nischay broke the hug and sat on the chair that was placed beside Manisha.
Abhishek was still holding her from her neck.
Nischay sat on the chair and started cleaning his spectacles with tissue paper which was placed on the table.

Elvish: "Bhai agr idhr tane comfortable na ha to ham apne adde par baith jate hain." ( Bro if you are not comfortable here then will can sit on out spot)

Nischay: "Adda? Big boss ma tum sab ne adda bhi bnaliya , wah! " ( Spot? In big boss you have made your spot too , great!)
Manisha: "Arey nahi adda wadda kuch nahi ha bs ham sab waha khus ho kar baithte hain sb mil kar."
( That is not a spot it's just that we sit there all together happily)
She told him by waving her little little hands in the air.

Nischay chuckled.
Abhishek :" Chalo phir baithein waha?"( Come shall we sit there?)

Nischay nodded while Elvish said: "Haan bhai aja taane apna adda dikhate hain."( Yes bro come let us show you our spot)

All of them got up and went to sat in the Vimal room that was actually there spot or there comfort place.
Nischay sat onto one sofa while Elvish also sat onto a sofa and placed his legs onto the small table,  placed in front of him.

Meanwhile our Abhisha sat onto the three seater sofa.
Manisha to Nischay : "Ap iss jaga ko hamara comfort place bhi bol sakte hain."
( You can also say this spot as our comfort place)
Nischay nodded and got up to get his spectacles that he forgot to pick from the table placed outside so he went there to grab them.

Abhishek to Manisha: "Ya jaga teri comfort place ha?"
( Is this place your comfort place?)
Manisha: "Haan." (Yes)
Abhishek hit her on her head and said: "Magr tune to bola tha ke ma , ham sab teri comfort place hain."
( But you have said that I,  we are your comfort place)
Manisha: " Haan bole to the tum log to ho hi na but iss jaga se bhi connection ban gya ha."
( Yes I have said that and you are guys but a connection has been formed with this place too)

She said after completely turning towards Abhishek.
Abhishek: "Are you sure babu?"
Manisha: "Yes babu."
Abhishek again hugged her by grabbing her neck.
Manisha: "Na kr Abhishek,  bura lgta ha."
( Don't do this Abhishek , it seems inappropriate)
She said while looking in the front , from where Nischay was coming.

Abhishek ignored her last statement and kept hugging her.

On the other hand Elvish was watching them and giving the expression of ' I am so done with you guys '.

Nischay came into the room and sat onto his previous place,  wearing spectacles.

Nischay: "Yes guys."
He said placing his one leg onto his another leg.

Manisha: "Ya chashme apke eye sight ke hain? Nazar kamjor ha ki apki?"
( Are these spectacles of your eye sight? Is your eye sight weak?)
Nischay nodded his head while saying : "Haan Manisha kafi weak ha isliye har waqt pehnta hun inhein."
( Yes Manisha it is weak a lot that's why I wear it all the time)
Manisha nodded her head in understanding.

Elvish to Abhishek: "Thare ko bhi to lga hua ha ya."
( You also have this na)

Abhishek nodded his head in approval.
Manisha: "Par Abhishek tu to pehenta hi nahi ha."
( But Abhishek you do not wear it)
Abhishek: "Ary aise kese nahi pehenta to hun."
( How is that a no I wear them)
Manisha: "Ni to wo bs tu aik dam starting ma pehenta tha jab tu , ma aur Babika baithte the sath sath."
( Not at all you just wore in starting when you , me and Babika used to sit together)