It effects🌷 (5)

Scene continues from Abhishek gazing Manisha with effection.

Falak: "Mam apne chunni hi kyun di Manisha ko? Usse tissue dena chahiye tha."( Mam why did you give scarf to Manisha? You should have given her tissue)
Before Aunty could reply to her , Pooja ji beat her into that by saying:" I think Falak you should not interfere in this thing. You just can't question her choice because this task has been given to her by Big boss."
Falak nodded with annoyed face while big boss asked Abhishek's family to take a picture with their favorite contestants other than Abhishek.

The whole Malhan family took picture with Manisha only.
They all stood in a manner that Manisha stood with Aunty ,beside aunty was standing Uncle and after Uncle, Nischay stood for the picture.
Before the picture could be captured , Abhishek came yelling: "Wait me too me too..! "
And stood next to Manisha.

They took the picture and then from Falak family , her sister came who was told to motivate Falak as she has not been performing well. Her sister motivated her and took picture with Abhishek and Param.

Then for Manisha's family , a video message came which made her emotional , on which Param consoled her.
This made Abhishek uncomfortable.

Abhishek's POV:
Yaar ya mamla bigar rha ha. Ya kia ha iss gadhe ko 1 jaga baith ni sakta?
Har jagah phudak phudak jana hota ha.
Hath qabu ma ni rehte hain iske. Bahir mil kr torne parenge.
He thought glaring his hands which were resting onto Manisha's shoulders.
( Buddy this situation is getting worse. Can't this idiot sit on a place? He has to jump everywhere around.  His hands are not in his control , I have to break them outside meeting him.)

Dost ha smjh arhi ha magr limit ma reh na ( He is friend I get it but he should remain in limit)

                  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Then big boss said all the contestents to take a picture together.
They all decided to sit onto the temporary stairs, which were placed in the lawn for the previous task.

All of them sat there , two people on each step now only Abhishek and Manisha were left to sit and the only seat left was beside Jiya

All of them sat there , two people on each step now only Abhishek and Manisha were left to sit and the only seat left was beside Jiya. So without thinking anything , Abhishek pushed Manisha to sit beside Jiya.

Manisha thought that he doesn't want to sit beside Jiya so she sat there innerly smiling.
From Abhishek's perspective,  he wanted to secure Manisha's place before him. Not just because he is a gentleman but also because he naturally thinks about her comfort before his ownself.

He himself sat just beside her , on the floor without any hesitation.
If there would be any other man he would not have settled himself on to floor. Manisha thought.

His gestures , the way he takes care of her in such situations can't help her but makes her proud and little blushy.

Manisha was just thinking this when a warm rough hand settled onto her knees , making her body stiff.
She tilted her head to see the owner of the hand which apparently was Abhishek. She forzed on the spot.

There was something in his touch that was making her feel comfortable, giddy , nervous all together.
She gave him 'what happend ' look while he replied her with' nothing , look forward ' look.
Both looked ahead and their picture was captured.

Then they came inside as it was now dinner time , Manisha was making rotis for everyone. Param came towards the kitchen counter to take roti for himself who was stopped by Falak's statement that was " Everyone will eat 2 rotis,  as the flour is limited and we have to manage it throughout the week."
Param felt humiliated and left the roti.
He was about to leave from there when Manisha said: " It's ok Param you take this while forwarding her roti , I am not hungry this much." Param smiled lightly but denied so she forcefully gave him that.

Abhishek saw this with a smile , her friend is bhot sahi bandi ( very good girl).

They all went back to eating and Pooja came from washroom on seeing her ,
Babika: "Mam see Manisha is breaking  rules of the house. She just encouraged Param to eat more. She just gave him her roti." Falak also nodded on that.
Manisha was taken a back after listening this.
Manisha: "No Pooja di , the thing is th- and was cut off by Falak,  "Manisha accept your mistake , by doing this you are not helping him to adjust here. "

Manisha: "No Falak di ( sister) the thing is when you forbade him from taking extra roti so gave him one because he is our guest"
Falak: "What? When did I say that? I just informed everyone that the food supply is limited."
Pooja ji: "Yes Manisha , you should not have done this. Falak is right. See here we have to follow all the rules. If you behave like this in the house then i am sorry I will not tolerate that. My upbringing is not like this to see such behavior."
Manisha: "Pooja di it's not like that ." Now roti making was long forgotten from her mind.

Pooja ji while coming towards Manisha : "See now you are crossing your line." She was saying this but stopped seeing Abhishek coming towards Manisha.
Abhishek who was just sitting there fuming now couldn't control himself and came forward to talk.
Pooja ji while going away: "This is not a way to live here" and went away.

Meanwhile Abhishek took Manisha in the Lawn area and Param also joined them with 3 glasses of juice.
Param: Shit..! Manisha are you ok? While rubbing her hands.
She nodded lightly and hugged Abhishek.
Abhishek instantly hugged her while saying : "Aww , my baby,  calm down bacha(child)" and started consoling her like a little baby.

She giggled at his actions while Param smiled wholeheartedly.
After when she became better , Param: "I can't believe this man. How you are living here with such people?"

Param is your chocolate boy,  a typical seedha saadha larka. A person with calm and decent nature. No fight shit at all. He was just stunned after watching this fight today.
Meanwhile Abhishek: "Its normal here Param. We have to fight back with them and not to get scared and emotional."
He was indirectly telling this to Manisha who was quitely listening to them.

Abhishek continued: "I know everyone gets emotional but we have to be strong and in case you are not , just pretend that. Here.. all these people are in hunt for your weak point so don't let them control you , ok?"
He asked looking towards Manisha who nodded her head cutely.
Abhishek gave her , his famous smile and again hugged her.

Sometimes, just some comforting words and a tight hug from your favorite person can fix everything.
Thought Manisha.

Jad also came there to see Manisha and said: "I thought Abhishek will take stand for you but he didn't."
Before Manisha could reply him , Abhishek beat her by saying: "Yes , because I will prepare her to take a stand from herself."

To be continued...

              ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey beautiful readers !
How's the 5th part of the ss?
Did you like it? If yes then do vote and let me know in the comments section.

Ba bye !
A.