Nischay-the Abhisha shipper💐(3)

Scene continues from a voice "Abbu" which have startled our Abhisha.

Abhishek immediately left Manisha's hair and stood beside her while looking towards the direction of voice that is front.
Manisha also controlled her nervousness and continued to do her work.

Meanwhile the voice was of Nischay, who finally came towards the kitchen after spending some boring minutes with other contestents.
Nischay with serious expressions : "What is happening here?"

Elvish also came there and replied to Nischay:  "Ya to roj ka ha inka." ( it's their daily routine)

Manisha wanted to hide herself in the earth now.
Nischay: "Ohhhhhh."
On seeing Nischay reaction , Abhishek want to hit both of his brothers.
Nischay came more closer , basically in front of the kitchen counter and sat onto a chair. Elvish also joined him by sitting beside him on a moving chair.

Manisha has done making dough so she let it wait for 5 minutes while herself went to the sink to wash her hands.
After washing her hands she turned towards the counter of the kitchen as three of his favorites are sitting here.
Abhishek,  Elvish and Nischay.

Abhishek who was listening to what Elvish was saying , felt his world stopping after seeing Manisha tying her hair.
This sight was so simple yet so breathtaking.
Her ,  trying to tie her hair by making cutest expressions in the world , her little little fingers are entangled in her hair , to keep them in one place.
And her face was glowing.

Abhishek was just lost in his Rani, when Nischay's slap on his head , brought him back from Manisha's world.

Nischay before hitting Abhishek noticed that he just zoned out of  their conversation so  he tugged Elvish to make him notice. Both of them looked forward and Nischay smirked after realizing  in what his brother is lost.
Elvish also smiled and shook his head while Nischay slapped Abhishek's head.

Abhishek instantly looked at him and acted like nothing happened, like he was not at all lost in Manisha.
Nischay: "Bhai thora hamein bhi dekhlo ham bhi ache dikhte hain."( Bro pay some attention on us too we also look good)

Abhishek: "Yes I was listening to you two."
Elvish and Nischay gave him 'we know it' look while he gave the 'whatever' look.
Manisha who was just busy in setting her bun again , came forward.
Nischay: "By the way this kitchen set up is amazing."
Elvish nodded and Abhishek said: "Yes its amazing and do you know whole house is beautiful. Come let me show you."

Nischay: "Not now I will go after eating egg bhurji. How much time will it take?" He asked Manisha.
Manisha: "Just 5 minutes."
Nischay nodded while Abhishek poked his tongue in his cheek.

Abhishek's POV:
What the fuck is going on here? Nischay has never be this much stubborn over something like sitting in the kitchen...!
I mean come on bro , let's go and let me show you the entire house. But NO. He has to stick here on this seat.

I am very happy on the way Nischay is treating Manisha. Like she is our family and indeed she is my family.
But I don't want him to give her extreme attention , like he should also talk to others , others are also in the house no? But he doesn't like them... a thought came into his mind.
So what he should spend time with me , Elvish and Manisha.       .... Shit...!

I want him to spend time with me , Manisha and Elvish but at the same time I want him to not pay attention to her.

Urrrrggghhhhh !!!
I just want to smash my own head somewhere.

He was just thinking this when a groan escaped from Manisha's mouth which broke his thinking.
He instantly got up and went towards her who was facing him , her back he turned her and saw her holding her right hand  , specifically her middle finger.

He panicky held her hand while saying: "What happened Manisha? Are you ok?"

Manisha with slightly painful expressions on her face: "I.. I am fine , just the egg shell got stuck into my nail."
She said slowly.

"Shit ...!"

"Oh bahe ...!"

These were the reactions of Nischay and Elvish as they also came towards her.
Nischay: "Shit bro..! Are you ok?"
Elvish also came forward being concerned towards her while she nodded her head as a reply.
Meanwhile Abhishek brought ice pack from fridge and placed that onto her finger , as it turned red.

By watching two boys and their guest near Manisha,  Pooja ji and other contestents also came towards the Kitchen.

Jiya: "What happened?"
Elvish told her the situation while she nodded.
Pooja ji: "So is the shell still inside her nail?"
All of them looked towards Manisha who cutely said: "Nahi , wo na bs ham anda tor rahe the to aik dam chota sa tukra chilke ka hamare nakhun ma ghus gya phir hamne usse kheech kar khud hi nikal diya magar ab isme dard huye jarha ha."( No , actually I was just breaking the egg shell when it's tiniest particle got stuck into my nail which I plucked out by pulling it but now it's paining)

Abhishek: "Tu pagal ha kia? Aise kon karta ha? Ab ziyada horha ha kia dard?"
He asked her.( Are you insane? Who does this? Is this paining alot?)

Manisha shooked her head slowly while said to Nischay: "Don't worry , see Abhishek you have made our guest tensed. " She chuckled.
Babika came forward and saw her finger.
Elvish: "Hmm.. tell us what happened?"
Babika : "It's ok it's just swelling because of the way she pulled it. She may be have done it harshly or hurriedly. For now just keep ice pack here."

Abhishek: "Aisi konsi afat agai thi tujhe ? Aram se nikal leti na"( What had happened to you? You should have done it slowly)
Manisha while making puppy face: "Sorry Abhishekwaa."

She was about to get up to continue her work when Abhishek pushed her back and said: "No need to get up.
Today I will make dinner for my brother  , with your guidance ofcourse."

Nischay saw his brother with astonishment.

To be continued...

                  ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey wonderful readers !
How's the 3rd part of the ss? Did you like it? If yes then do vote and let me know in the comments section.

Ba bye !
A.