Nischay-the Abhisha shipper💐(4)

Scene continues from Abhishek announcing confidently that he will make the egg bhurji.

Nischay saw him with utter astonishment. His brother,  his little Malhan who is super lazy is now gonna make food ?
He smiled internally on this progress.

Manisha : "Ary tu rehne de ham krlenge na." ( You don't need to do this,  I will manage) She said getting up from her place.
Abhishek shooked his head and again said with determination: "No today , only I will make this , with my assistant Mr. Elvish Yadav."
He said looking towards Elvish.

Elvish: "Oh bhae , mane kiyu gaseet rha ha apne sang?"( Oh brother,  why are you pulling me with you in this?)
Abhishek laughed at his reply while Nischay also laughed and said: "OK so start boys."
"Best of luck" , he said sitting beside Manisha on the moving chair , in front of the kitchen counter.

Manisha laughed at Elvish expressions, which were exactly like that kid who doesn't want to go to school.
Abhishek tied the apron and also gave one to Elvish.

Meanwhile all the other contestents left to do their duties , as beside being Hotel employees they still have to perform their daily duties.
Abhishek put the pan on the stove and switched on the flame.
Nischay: "Add oil " , Abhishek looked at him , "add oil , you have to add oil first."
Abhishek : " Thank you so much Mr. Nischay Malhan for telling me this."

Elvish: "Nischay,  bhai jb tene ave ha to tu hi bna le idhr aya kr na"( brother when you know how to cook then come here and cook)

By listening this , all of these laughed out aloud. Elvish also started laughing.

Manisha: "Dekh Abhishekwa ab tujhe hamri qadar hogi. Manchale ji ne to abhi hi se mana krdiya."( See Abhishek now you will value me. Venturesome has already denied)

Abhishek: "I know your value Manisha ji. Don't worry I know it."
A bright smile came onto her lips after listening this.
Abhishek to Elvish: "Elvish ji , you have to accompany me because he is our guest". He said pointing towards Nischay.
"And you , yourself has agreed to help me right? "

"Me when?" Asked Elvish.
"Yesterday remember? " Replied Abhishek.

Elvish: "Maine bola tha?" (Did I say?)
Abhishek and Manisha both nodded their heads.
Elvish: "Maine jhoot bola tha tabb." ( I lied then)

Again all the four brust into a fit of laughter.
Nischay: "Literally guys. I , even all of us in the family were missing Abhishek but after seeing him here with you guys it feels amazing."
He smiled which was reciprocated by Elvish and Manisha.

Manisha: "Abhishekwa continue..! "
Abhishek immediately put oil in the pan and Elvish started chopping onions.
Manisha to Nischay: "By the way in the house who is your favorite contestant , beside Abhishek."
Nischay: " You and Elvish."
Manisha covered her mouth with her hands and said : "Really? Thank you so much."
Elvish: "Thanks bro."
Nischay nodded smilingly.

At this time egg bhurji was almost ready as Manisha had already prepared its batter in a bowl.

Nischay: "I must say big boss has transformed Abhishek in a good way beside the aggression,  he has started cooking."
Manisha: "Hmm  , so doesn't he used to cook at home?"
Nischay: "No , never kabhi nahi." ( not at all)
Manisha saw Abhishek with astonishment.

At the same moment Jiya came there as her work was completed. And on the other hand egg bhurji was also ready.

Elvish: "Come Mr guest , let's have some food."
Manisha: "But roti? "
Jiya: "That I have already made before Nischay arrived.  It's in the hot pot."
Manisha while getting up from the chair: "Ohh but I have again made dough recently."
Abhishek after placing two plates on the table : "It's ok na Manisha,  it will be beneficial for tomorrow."

Manisha and Jiya nodded.
Elvish brought water for Nischay while Manisha grabbed the rotis and curd.
Nischay sat on a chair beside him Abhishek sat and on the other side of Nischay Elvish sat.
Jiya was making coffee for herself in the kitchen.

Manisha was standing beside Nischay's chair.
Abhishek: "Tu kiyu khari ha ? Baith ja".( Why are you standing? Sit na)
Manisha: "I am standing here incase Nischay needs something."
Nischay after listening her : " Ary nahi bhabhi , boht kuch ha bs abhi. "( No sister in law , many things are here enough for now)
Elvish: "Kia bola tune? " ( What did you say?)
Nischay: "Boht khuch ha bs abhi."
Elvish: "No before that."
Nischay: "Ary nahi."
Elvish: "After ary nahi."
Manisha: "What happened? What did he said ?"

She asked because she didn't listen to Nischay's statement as her whole attention was on her finger which was still a little red.

Abhishek: "Nothing. Let's start and you sit here . " He told Manisha by pointing the chair beside him.
Manisha sat there.
Nischay took the first bite and moaned with delightful expressions.
Nischay: "Superb.  Outstanding it is."
Manisha: "Thank you thank you. "
Elvish: "Why you are saying thank you? We made this and you are taking all the credit."
Manisha: "Hawwww ! I have done half of the work ok?"
Abhishek patted her back as a gesture of agreement on her statement.
Nischay after eating two more bites: "You guys also eat."
Abhishek: "No we can't. It's only for you."
Elvish: "But bhai you can make us eat by your own hands" and laughed.

Abhisha chuckled and nodded their heads.
Nischay instantly made a morsel and forwarded it towards Manisha.
Manisha smiled at his behaviour and ate that.
He then made two morsels and at the same time gave it to Elvish and Abhishek.
Both smiled.
Manisha: "Bht teez hain ap nahi? Dono ko aik sath hi dediya?"( You are so smart aren't you? You gave both of them together)
Nischay: "Bachpan se hi." ( From childhood)
He said ruffling his hair.

Jiya also came to the dining table with her mug of coffee and sat beside Elvish.

Nischay to Abhishek: "Bro what happened to your hair? "
Abhishek while touching his hair: "Nothing."
Manisha also gazed his hair and said: "What happened to them Nischay?"
Nischay: "He always used to have them all settled and now they are all messy."
Abhishek smiled a little and replied: "Casually now I like them messy."
Manisha internally smiled at him.

Nischay intentionally asked him this and Abhishek knows it.

So Abhishek asked: "Anyways you tell me , our beautiful contestent Miss Babika ji have proposed you some days back. What's your response to that?"

Nischay laughed tilting his head downwards at the same time Babika came to the dining table and asked: "What's going on guys??"

Nischay hide his face by his hands.

To be continued...

              ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey wonderful readers !
How's the 4th part of the ss?
Did you like it?
If yes then do vote and let me know in the comments section.

Ba bye !
A.