Nischay-the Abhisha shipper💐(7)

Scene continues from Nischay ruffling Abhishek's hair while he smiles at his act.

Abhishek: "I get your point bhai." ( bro )
Nischay nodded his head and said: "Exactly, dekh tu na smjh iss baat ko.
Thagesh aya , usne tujhe kia bola?"
( See you have to understand this.
Thagesh came , what did he say to you?)

Abhishek: "To stay away from Jiya and to be close with Manisha, Elvish and Aashiqa."

Nischay: "Exactly. That's my point."
He said while adjusting his spectacles.

Abhishek : "Woh to ma samjh gaya hun magar meri bhi idhar game ha strategy ha. Ma usshi hisab se sab se baat krta hu. Ab Jiya , yaha contestent ha uss se as a friend hi baat hoti ha ab agar wo khud mere paas ati ha to ma usse aik dam cut off nahi kar sakta baqi to I know ma kia kar rha hun, it's in my head."
( That thing I understand but I also have a game here a strategy. I talk with everyone according to that. For Jiya, she is a contestent here so I talk with her like a friend but if she come to me on her own to have a conversation so I can't just cut her off directly and after all I know what I am doing)

Nischay: "Right right bro."

Abhishek nodded his head with seriousness and Nischay hugged him.
Both of them broke their hug on this voice,

"Bahir aya jaiye , chai aik dam ready ha."
( Come outside , tea is perfectly ready)

This voice was of Manisha who was just standing outside the room to call them for the tea.

The duo chuckled on this announcement and came outside.
Abhishek came outside first and saw Manisha holding a large tray in which four mugs of tea with a bowl of chips and 1 huge packet of biscuits was placed.
And his baccha (child) was holding up this tray.

He immediately stepped ahead and took the tray from her hand while saying: "Manisha ji ap inn sab kaamon ke liye hamein bula sakti hain. Hamein acha lage ga apke chote mote kaam kar ke."
( Manisha ji you can call me for all these things. I will feel glad to help you in these minor minor things)

She felt butterflies in her tummy.
Sounds cringe na? A boy said to a girl that if you need my help you can ask me and the girl felt happy , protective and loved !
It was just a simple sentence to offer someone help but for her , it was a thing to blush over.
Or wait ! Was it the way he said it or is this important for her because he said that to her ?

These all thoughts came into Manisha's mind like a bullet train.

"Abhishek pantole ne to dimag hi chakradiya ha."
( Abhishek pantola has messed up my mind)
That was the last thought came into her mind before Abhishek pinched her on her shoulder , asking :

"Kidhar kho gai?"
( Where are you?)

Manisha shooked her head and went towards the Vimal room as they all will be having tea there.
Nischay who was also walking behind them , saw their interaction with a big smile and little astonishment.

The trio of Abhishek,  Manisha and Nischay sat in the vimal room as Elvish was in the bathroom.
Nischay after looking at the tray :" Wah bhae wah !" ( Amazing bro amazing)

Manisha giggled and replied: "Acha laga na apko? "
( Do you like it?)
She asked while setting her hair.
Nischay nodded his head in approval.

Manisha: "That's great."
While Abhishek was watching them with a breathtaking smile.
Nischay saw Abhishek's gaze on Manisha.
His gaze was full of adoration.
Nischay was observing his little ,  big panda with astonishing smile.

Elvish choosed the same moment to appear.
Elvish after seeing the tray of tea and snacks : "Wah bhae aj to mouj hogai."
( Amazing bro its party today)
He said while rubbing his both hands together.

Elvish to Nischay: "Lo Nischay bhai lo na."
( Take Nischay bro take na)
Manisha: "Haan isse apna ghar hi samjhein."
( Yes consider this as your own house)
Abhishek:" Yes ofcourse."
Elvish: "Haan bhae apan dono te damad hain bigg boss ke " ,  he said looking towards Abhishek  , " tou iss hisab se ya thara bhi ghar ha."
( Yes bro we both are son-in-laws of the bigg boss , so from that context it's your house too)

On his this statement all of them laughed out loudly.

Abhishek after taking one biscuit from the tray , "Dekha , bs yunhi hansi mazaq hota rehta ha yahan."
( See , just like this joking & laughing continues here)

Nischay nodded his head understandingly and took a sip from his tea.

Bht acha bani ha.
( Its awesome)
Manisha smiled at his statement and all of them started talking.

After a while,
Abhishek saw Manisha was gazing towards her mug with a sad look.
He pushed her shoulder a little to get her attention.

Manisha also pushed his bulky shoulder in a reflex action and tilted her head upwards.

Abhishek: "What happened?"
Manisha: "Ary dekh na , hamara bewafa biscuit iss chai ma doob gaya."
( Oh see na , my disloyal biscuit has jumped into tea)
She told him about her problem with a slight frown.
He chuckled at the facial expressions she made.
Abhishek : "Wait ! " He then grabbed two biscuits together and dipped them in her mug.
He was trying to get the broken biscuit meanwhile Manisha was looking him with full concentration.

After a couple of tries, Abhishek finally found that broken biscuit and took it out from the mug.
Manisha appreciated his effort by her beautiful giggle.
Her giggle interrupted the conversation of Nischay and Elvish.
They both looked towards them and asked what happened.

Abhishek: "Nothing she dropped a biscuit in her tea so I was helping her in that."
Elvish nodded his head in understanding while Nischay: "So you should have taken that up with the help of spoon."  He said looking downwards at the tray where four spoons were placed.

Manisha: "Ary ! Btao ham to bhul hi gaye ke chamach tou ham hi laye the."
( Oh , I totally forgot that I have brought the spoons)
She face palmed herself while saying this.

Abhishek side hugged her and said: "Its ok baccha." ( child)
Manisha smiled at him and again tried to detach herself from him but he didn't let her to do that.

Nischay while yawning : "Hahahaaa !"

They all laughed on the way Nischay laughed and yawned at the same time.

Elvish: "Bhaiyon soyen ab?"
( Brothers shall we sleep?)

Nischay after another yawn ," Yes ofcourse" and got up from the sofa.

Manisha: "Haan haan chaliye so jaate hain. Ap sab chaliye ham ya bartan dho kar ate hain. Chaliye ap sab andar."
( Yes yes let's sleep. You all go I will come after doing these dishes. You all go inside)

Nischay and Elvish nodded their heads and went inside.

Manisha took the tray and went into the kitchen.

She put the tray down on the kitchen counter and starting searching for the apron but got startled in the middle as she felt Abhishek hugging her from behind.

To be continued...

            ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey wonderful readers !
How's the 7th part of the ss?
Did you like it?  If yes then do vote and let me know in the comments section.

Ps: I am thinking to end this short story after 1 or 2 more parts.

Ba bye !
A.