It effects🌷 (3)

Beautiful reader , please don't skip the " important note" at the end of this chapter.
.
.
.

Scene continues from Abhishek thinking  that ' she introduced me as her bestfriend.'

Param smiled at him and Manisha pulled him towards her in sitting position.
Manisha to Param: "Oye tu bahir se kuch dekh vekh ke aya ha ye show ke nai?"( Oye before coming have you watched this show or not?)
Param: "No Rani,  I did not have time so just came . Infact I did not have any plan to come but suddenly this offer came and as I knew you are here so I came."
Manisha smiled at last while Abhishek was watching him with neutral expressions.
Param: "OK so now you tell me.. how's the show? How is everyone and where is your gang?"
Manisha smiled and proudly wrapped her arm around Abhishek's neck , and said: "Paru gang to ni ha yaha aik , Abhishek hi ha hamara bas apna."( No Paru I don't have any gang only Abhishek is mine here) On this Param smiled while Abhishek blushed a little. Blushed? Nope yar it may be like all of a sudden his face turned slightly red ,hahaa said his mind.

Then Manisha started telling him about all the members and rules for living there with a little involvement of Abhishek, ofcourse. But Param was called by Pooja ji as she had to discuss something with him so he went inside. Manisha was also getting up to go inside but Abhishek held her hand and indicated her to stay.
She gave him ' I will not stay' look while he gave her' please yaar'( buddy) look.
She stopped there.

After Param left Abhishek to Manisha: "Why are you ignoring me? "He asked sitting closer to her.
Manisha freed her hand from his hold and replied: "I am not ignoring you its you who has changed his company."

Abhishek laughed a little because she literally air quoted "company".
Abhishek: "So what about you? You are just busy with your id-  Paru."
Manisha also laughed at him because of the way he emphasized on Paru.
This time she herself held his hand and said: "Hahaha Abhishek he just came today so I was just having some quality time."

Abhishek gave her neutral expressions and all of a sudden he picked her  from her waist in such a way her face was towards down while her legs were upward , flying in air.
She giggled at his action and shouted at him to put her down. He did what she said and earned a slap from her. He then said: "Manisha Rani ji , listen to me, ma na teri priority hun. Samjhi tu? Kisi ke bhi ane ya jaane se tu mujhe time dena band ni kregi samjhi?"( I am your priority. Understand? You will never ignore me either someone comes or go understood?)

His raw claim at her made her blush , which she smartly covered by her hand while laughing.

After recovering from laugh , she said: "Okay baba but you also understand,  dekh tu na mere sath kam baith ya ziyada baith mujhe iss se koi farak ni parhta but ham na chahte hain ke tu agr hamare sath ni baith rha to kam se kam galt logo ke sath to na baith na" ( See whether you sit less or more with me , i don't care but please don't sit with wrong people.)

Abhishek nodded at her while she continued: "Dekh tujhe na ya jiya logo ki game samjh ni arhi ha ,ya na tera faida uthate hain , koi loyal ni hain ya tere sath au-  "  she was interrupted by Abhishek.
( see you don't understand jiya's game she just takes advantage of you. She is not loyal with you.)

Abhishek: "I know Jaana and trust me when I say I know what i am doing OK?
In this house Manisha we just can't sit in a corner ok? We have to communicate with everyone otherwise we will also become like Avinash."
He laughed in the end.
Manisha also laughed and took a breath of relief. But instantly frowned and asked: "So what was she saying?"

Abhishek: "Nothing just talking about radon stuff . And you know I can't just ignore someone specially when she came to me."
Manisha nodded understandingly.
After silence of couple of minutes,  Manisha held her ears cutely and said: "Ummm... sorry Abhishek,  actually today I should not have talked to you in that way. I was in a very bad mood and on the top of that jiya and me had small argument so .. sorry."

Abhishek held her hands which were resting on her ears previously and said: "Its ok Manisha.. I am also sorry. I also should not have reacted in that way. Sorry. " He said while looking in her eyes.
Manisha nodded and smiled at him.
Abhishek: "By the way what argument did you both had?"
Manisha: "Leave that for now you tell me wasn't I looking good today?" She asked him with a little hope.

"Kese btaun ke itni achi lg rhi thi ke dil kar rha tha tujhe puri duniya se chupalun."( How can I tell you that you were looking so pretty that I wanted to hide you from the entire world.)
Thought Abhishek.

He replied her: " Meri jaan , you were looking .. I really do not have words to describe your beauty. But I wanted to clarify myself here."
His tone became more polite.
"Listen Jaana, I,  there asked you for a scarf because I saw when you were talking to Jad , you were continuously concerned about your top. I guess it was not settled onto one position right?"

Manisha was stunned on his observation , how closely he had observed her to notice her being uncomfortable. But what can she do? She has made that pink dress specifically for weekend ka var but with such dresses you need a body tape for proper adjustment.  But her bad luck , that her tape was missing. So she had no option left but to wear it as it is.

She narrated him the whole scenario and he listened her with complete attention.

Abhishek : "You asked me na how were you looking?"
Manisha nodded her head like an impulsive child while he said: "Manisha Rani , aj to sab lg rhe the apke agye phike pani." ( It means , Manisha Queen ,today everyone was looking dull infront of you.)

She giggled at his compliment ,  which he gave in her style while the viewers adored their bonding live.💕💕💕

To be continued...

             ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey beautiful readers !
So how's the 3rd part of ss?
Did you like it? Then do vote and let me know in the comments section.

Important note:-

Guys see I just want all of you specially those who makes edits on #Abhisha , to make more and more edits on them. Buddies just stop focusing on two words "behn " and " abhiya" and just keep making edits on them ok? Because the main thing which we love about them is, there pure bond right? So just focus on that and keep loving ABHISHA,  keep smiling and also keep reading my stories * hehe*.

Ba bye!
A.