His 1 piece💛 (Last)

Scene continues from Manisha asking Abhishek that should she go to the event or not and explained her whole problem on phone.

Abhishek: "Pehle to tu sans le haggu. Ma btata hun solution , aisa mere sath bhi hota rehta ha. Dekh tu aik famous personality hai."

( First of all take a breath. Let me tell you the solution,  this happens with me often. See you are a famous personality)

Manisha blushed a little on his last sentence.

Blushed? Yup ! The way her Pantola said that made her heart happy.

"Aur aik famous personality sirf 3 wajah se koi kaam krti ha mainly. Aik acha amount mil rha ho , dusra uske fans usse wo krte dekhna chahte hon ya iss kaam ke baad banda ya bandi ki reach aur following barh rhi ho. Smjh rhi ha tu?"
(And a famous personality mostly do work due to three reasons which are if the amount is really good , second if their fans wanted them to do this or if by doing this their reach and following is increasing. Understand?)

Manisha nodded her head adorably and hummed in response.

Abhishek: "So ab tujhe ya dekhna ha ke inn ma se konsa faida tujhe uss event par jane se hoga?"
( Now you have to see which advantage will you get after going there?)

Manisha after sitting on sofa: "Dekh hame na do do faide honge hamri jo to bol rha ha reach wo ziyada hojyegi ham aur bhi ziyada famous ho jyenge aur hamare fans bhi aisa khus hojyenge kiyu wo hamko events par to dekhe hain magar itne bare wale par dekh kr khus ahm khus hojyenge."

( See I will get two advantages firstly what you said I will get more following and moreover my fans will also be so much happy as they have not seen me at such huge event till now)

Abhishek: "Sahi ha phir to kia decide kiya?"
(OK so what have you decided?)

Abhishek smiled inwardly knowing her answer already.

Manisha: "Yahi ke ham jyenge aik dam heroine baan kr aur waha bhi sabko apna deewana bana denge. "
( That I will go there with full preparation and will make everyone obsessed with me)

She completed her sentence and Abhishek confidently imagined her saying this while flipping her hairs along with her sizzling expressions.

Abhishek: "Chal theek ha done phir all the best wahan ke liye."
( OK done then all the best for there)

Manisha smiled wholeheartedly and said : "Acha chal ham chalte hain ham to bhul hi gye ke tu busy hoga chal kaam kr apna tu bhi."

( OK I am leaving as I forget you also must have some work to do so do your work)

Abhishek: "Chal theek ha krleta hun aur tere liye to har waqt hi free hun ma haggu❤"
( OK I will do it and for you I am always free)

Manisha smiled and cut the call.

She placed her phone on the side table of bed and thought ,

Her Abhishekwaa surely knows to charm her with his words and smiled brightly.

On Abhishek side he also smirked a little as he know that he has successfully stunned Manisha with his words.

His phone rang making him back into serious mood.

It was from his assistant, 

Assistant: "Abhishek I have done collecting Abhisha reels for the next video."

Abhishek smiled in satisfaction: "Good bro ! You have collected them in very less time. I am impressed. Baqi videos ka material bhi aise hi jaldi jaldi de dena ok?"
( Collect the stuff for other videos too fastly ok?)