It effects🌷 (1)

On the request of some of my lovely readers..!❤
.
.
.

Scene starts from  Big Boss where a handsome boy watching a cute girl getting ready.
They are our ABHISHA,  i mean  Abhishek  and Manisha.
Manisha is getting ready for weekend ka vaar while Abhishek is watching her getting ready. Actually he was waiting for his turn for the washroom but now he is just busy watching her. She is doing her makeup. She is fully aware of his staring session infact she is talking with him while getting ready and even taking his opinions on her makeup.

Manisha while grabbing the hair straightener: "Abhishek,  go take bath , bathroom is vacant for almost 15 minutes, go na baba."
Abhishek nodded his head and got up lazily. He started moving towards bathroom when he noticed Manisha looking into the mirror in confusion.
He went towards her and asked: "What happened?" On which she replied :" Yaar ( buddy) I am confused which hairstyle should I make today? You tell me na."
Abhishek smiled at her innocence and suggested her to make a bun as it will compliment her. She nodded happily while he went to take bath.

After sometime he came out and got ready. He then went towards the kitchen and saw Jad and Manisha talking. He literally got stunned while seeing Manisha who was standing there in a baby pink off shoulder,  low cleavage top with matching loose pants. Her face having clean girl makeup with nude lipstick , ears having star shaped loops in them while hairs tied into a messy bun from which some loose strands are coming out , making her look jaw dropping.

He went towards them with neutral expressions and saw jad complimenting her on her outfit on which she blushed.
His eyes went a little lower from her neck and he cursed himself for telling her to tie a bun. He should have told her to open her hairs.

Manisha saw him coming towards them in a light blue colour coat with perfectly combed hairs and breathtaking scent. She smiled at him.
Her bestfriend is so handsome. How proud sometimes she feel to have such a hot and amazing bestfriend. She giggled innerly.
Abhishek grabbed her hand and took her to the smoking area.
The only area in the big boss house where there are no cameras . Thank God.
Manisha came with him because may be he has to say something.

Abhishek after pushing her into the area. It's basically like a small room with a couch and sofa. He made her stand in front of him and said: "Where is its scarf?"
Manisha confusingly asked: "what scarf? "
Abhishek with slight irritation: "Manisha Raani g I am asking where is its scarf?" He said pointing towards her top.
Manisha frowned at him , did he just brought her here to inquire about her scarf? Is he for real? She replied him uninterested " It's a two piece Abhishek."
Abhishek: "Why? It should have a scarf."
Manisha:" Why so? "
Abhishek: "So it will look better and also easy for you to carry it. "
He said this but regretted instantly as Manisha gave him a disappointed look.
Manisha: "What do you mean by that? Am I not looking good in this? Or are you trying to say that I can't carry such outfits like.. . . .like jiya?"
She asked little angrily.

Abhishek was about to say something while the siren began telling them to come into to living room.

Manisha went from there immediately despite being stopped by him two times. While Abhishek sighted. She has taken his words in complete opposite sense. And now he has to say sorry to  her and make her understand. He also left from there , towards the living room.

In living room:

Manisha is sitting with Pooja ji and as Abhishek came in the last so he had no option but to sit with Jiya. So he sat there.
Manisha saw him from the corner of her eyes and thought why he has to sit with her?? Can't he sit on the other corner? Beside Falak di? Huh But no he has to sit glued with her..!
She was thinking all this while the LED opened and Salman Khan came. He advised some contestents and praised Manisha as she is doing very well and also her fans are loving her a lot. They also saved her from getting eliminated this week. Manisha giggled in response while Babika and Jiya got jealous on it

(Salman Khan = SK)
SK: "OK so people I have a surprise for you all."
"Surprise? "They all asked excitedly.
SK nodded and said: "Yes a surprise,  here we are getting you all a new guest. Remember he is not a wild card entry nor a contestent. He is coming to live you with as a guest. Ok? So be at your best behavior " he said looking towards Babika.

All nodded and the house's bell rung informing the arrival of the new guest.

All were looking towards the gate to see who has came.

To be continued...

                    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey beautiful readers!
How's the first part of my first short story?
Did you like it? * asking nervously *
If yes then do vote and let me know in the comments section.

And , suggest me the length of this ss. Like of how many parts you guys want it to be?

3 parts? 4 parts? Or 5 parts?

Do tell me ok?

Ba bye
A.