Nischay-the Abhisha shipper(Last)💐

Scene continues from Nischay and Manisha hugging eachother while a pair of eyes was watching them with mix emotions of happiness, irritation and jealousy.

That's Abhishek.

He came forward towards them as they separated from eachother and smiled.
Nischay was the first one to notice Abhishek.

Abhishek came and hugged Manisha.
Manisha reciprocated his hug and said: "Good morning Abhishekwaa !"

Abhishek smiled and replied: "Good morning to you too bacha." ( child)
Nischay saw both of them with a smile before he was pulled by Abhishek in their hug , which eventually became a group hug.

After  couple of seconds they broke their hug after which Abhishek said: "Manisha, tu ne mera white jacket dekha ha kahi?"
( Manisha, have you seen my white jacket anywhere?)

Manisha while setting her hair : "Haan kal dekhe the raat ma. "
( Yes I have seen it yesterday in night)

Abhishek clapped his both hands together and said : "Bas phir chal aur bta mil kr hi nahi de rha."
( That's it come and tell me I have not been able to find it)

He dragged Manisha inside , leaving Nischay behind in the living room alone.

The moment Abhisha went in , Nischay ran towards the camera that has been inserted in the lawn.
Nischay: " Thank God ! " He looked here and there to make sure than none of the contestants are there as everyone else is sleeping.

"Big Boss" , he continued,  "I want to say as per you have asked me a question about my favorite ship here ,"
He corrected his mike bag and continued: "My favorite ship here is ofcourse Abhisha I have no offense towards anyone or anything else but I feel as from outside of this house and even after living inside here , Abhishek and Manisha are more genuine and here when I say is real is that I am talking about the purity and innocence of their bond."
"The other thing which I personally want to mention it to you guys through the camera , is that... guys don't spread hate."

He ruffled his hairs and continued: " We as a person definitely like and dislike something or someone but please do keep it to yourself. If you dislike a cup , ok? So just don't talk about it and just don't give it your attention but if there is someone else who might like the cup so please please please guys don't ruin their positive image towards the cup."
"You don't like it , no one will force you to like it but you should also never force someone to dislike it just because you do it."
"Please guys!!!"

He ended his speech with a polite smile  and stepped back.
Till now we can see inside that everyone has woke up.

Big boss: "Ab ap sab ghar walon ko iss suchna se uchit kiya jata ha ke Nischay Malhan ka big boss ka samaye ab idhar pura hota ha."
( Now you contestents have been told that Nischay Malhan will end his stay here now)

All of them nodded their heads as they were doing their morning routine.
Nischay also nodded with a smile.

After 15 minutes:

Abhishek and Nischay are seen talking while walking in the living area.
Abhishek was saying something while Nischay was nodding his head.

Nischay placed his one arm around his neck and said : "See that's the thin-"

But here Abhishek has recently lost his ability of focusing because he just saw someone coming inside the living area wearing a green shirt with red dupatta ( scarf) and trouser.

Manisha , hurriedly was coming inside the living area as at any time the house gate will be open for the departure of Nischay.

She was just setting her hairs while coming towards Nischay but stopped her movement when she saw Abhishek lost in her.