MAFIA'S POSSESSION💞(1)

Scene starts from a man surfing through his shopping bags fastly as he can't find his favorite shirt there.

He is Abhishek Malhan.

After finally realizing the absence of his shirt , Abhishek took out his phone and called his PA and asked him to bring his driver.

He sat on his chair , in his office room while his driver came in.

Driver while lowering his gaze: Yes Sir.

Abhishek: "Were you driving my car today?"

Driver : "Yes sir , I was driving your Jaguar."

Abhishek while throwing earth globe in his feet : "Then were you sleeping while someone stole my shirt?"

Driver while shivering: "No sir , I.. I wasn't sleeping."

Abhishek: "To? Kis ki itni himat ke Abhishek Malhan ki gari se shirt chori krle?"
Abhishek said angrily and went away.

Abhishek Malhan , the most merciless man in India and one of the most feared men in the world.

From several generations,  Malhans are  the representatives of all the MAFIA'S in India.

Abhishek is the only son of his parents who lives away from them, in London.

                           ☆☆☆☆☆

In a small street of Mumbai , in a small abundant house , a beautiful girl is seen sitting onto a rug along with a dog.

She is Manisha Rani.

She is sitting there and manifesting her dream life.
A life where she will be tension free and could eat as much as ice cream she wants , a life where she doesn't need to witness someone die without love and attention and a life where she doesn't need to steal to full her stomach.

The dog beside her is also sitting peacefully as if he is also manifesting unlimited food for him.

A child cries breaks the motion of Manisha and she inhales emotionally.
This is not new to her , here everyone is facing lack of basic necessities.

She stood up shooking her head and grabbed her tiny purse from the corner of her room and took the only note of fifty rupees there, in her fist and went downstairs.
Her dog laid down on the rug as it's not new for him too , she always give away her savings to others.

Manisha came downstairs and went straight to the left room where a woman was trying to stop the cries of her baby.

Manisha: "Q ro rhi ha ya kaki?"
( Why is she crying aunty?)

Kaki: "Beta wo , bhook lgi ha isse abhi iske papa aate hi honge iske liye doodh le kar."
( Child she is hungry but his father must be coming along with her milk)

The woman replied Manisha hurriedly.

Manisha sighted knowing that her Kaki was lieing as her husband will return after two days and silently grabbed her hand and gave her fifty rupees note and signaled through her eyes.

The woman thanked her in her heart and fastly went to outside to get milk for her baby.

Manisha fumed in anger and again went upstairs.

Manisha to herself: "Kitne patthar dil log hain iss duniya ma gareeb ka to koi kuch sochta hi nahi ha , bas apni khusi ke liye shadi ki , bache paida liye aur unke na sambhalne par unhein , unhein anat ashram ma chor diya. Par jab tak ham ha yahan koi bhi bacha anat ashram ma nahi jyega.
Jab ham ameer hojyenge na to dekhna kese gareebi ko utha bahir pheekte hain hamre mohalle se."

( People in the world are so much stone-hearted they never thinks about the poor. Only concern about their own happiness. For their own desire , they marry , birth off children and leaves then when they can't handle them. But as long as I am here , no kid will go into an orphanage. When I will get rich I will through off poverty from this area)

She smiled in satisfaction and went to bathroom.
After coming from bathroom , she went towards a little bundle of clothes which is her closet actually  from where she grabbed a brand new white shirt and wore it and came infront of the small mirror.

Manisha : "Ary wah ! ya saadi si shirt to bohat hi naram ha ham abse roj yahi pehnege lekin agr wallet mil jata gaari ma to maza hi aya jata."

(Wao! This shirt is so soft.  From now on I will wear it daily but if I have gotten that wallet then it would have been amazing)

She said smilingly and went to sleep on her half broken bed.

Manisha Rani , a small pocket thief of Mumbai. She steals to feed herself , her dog and to help others who are struggling for basic necessities.

She is orphan and has a soft spot for little babies.

                         ☆☆☆☆☆

In morning in a luxurious room Abhishek is seen wearing his shirt before coming out of a room leaving a half naked girl on bed.

Abhishek to his right hand , Veer Sharma : "Veer ! How many times I have told you to not let any girl stay near me after morning?"

Veer: "Sorry Abhi. It's ju- "

Abhishek: " You know it that this is only for fun and pleasure so don't try to become over smart. Do you think i will fall in love with a girl after waking up next to her?"

Veer shook his head again in denial and in disappointment.

Abhishek: "Ya then watch your actions for the next time."

After their conversation, Abhishek had his breakfast alone on his dining table and went away to attend an important meeting related to the smuggling of diamonds in his office while Veer went away to complete some paperwork.

After meeting Abhishek was coming from his office when near an under developed area he saw a small girl crying. She was lost , he assumed and told the driver to take the girl into his orphanage.

Yes he has an orphanage,  where he keeps all those children whose lives are destroyed by their so called parents.

After sending the girl with his driver he started walking on the road beside the jungle , he just walked two steps ahead when a ringtone interrupted him. It was of one of his men from India.

Abhishek attended it and find out that a small local group of goons are planing to smuggle heroine outside India with the assistance of new born babies. They are planning to hide the packets into their diapers.

His blood boiled in anger and he immediately decided to go India , to let those goon know whose rules are they trying to break.

He messaged Veer to do preparations as they are leaving for India.

                          ☆☆☆☆☆

On Manisha's side she is eating pav bhaji ( an India street food ) when a child came running to her.

Child: Manisha didi ( sister) ! I have heard that , that Tai is planing to sell some babies in coming circus.

He finished his sentence panting heavily.

Manisha looked at him with astonishment.

To be continued...

                ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey wonderful readers !

How's the 1st part of the ss?

Do you like it? If yes then do vote and let me know in the comments section.

Also do tell me you want this story to be a rom-com or romantic one? Or something else you guys want to add , let me know in the comments section.

Ba bye !
A.