His 1 piece💛 (1)

Scene starts from Abhishek sitting in his room , smiling,  why ?
Because he is thinking something.

He is recalling the time he spent in the big boss house with his 1 piece,  his Manisha Rani.
He chuckled uncountable times whenever he recalls something funny about them.

He is a big famous YouTuber with millions of followers,  he has traveled a lot for his work but has never met someone like Manisha.

Someone who is so transparent yet can keep his secrets !

Someone who is fiercey yet soft like cotton ball !

Someone who is mature and sensible yet stupid and cute at the same time.

Many people says that nowadays no one is loyal and worth loving yet he found his most loyal and precious bond at the most unexpected place.

He laughed again on his own thoughts.

The notification sound of his phone brought him out of Manisha land.

He opened and saw one more fan page of Abhisha has started following him.

He literally had no idea that people will adore his and Manisha's bond when he was in the house.

He relaxed himself on bed as his mood was now of watching insta reels for sometime.
He grabbed his phone and put on his blanket and made himself comfortable.

He opened his insta and clicked on the reels part , nowadays even insta seems to be in love with Abhisha.

He started watching reels , he watched many but one caught his attention, 

It was an edit part of a clip in which Neha Kakkar asked Manisha that why she doesn't flirt with Abhishek and the end part of the reel was the clip of Manisha and Tony Kakkar dancing together on the stage.

He smiled lightly but what caught his attention was its caption , which was

" Abhisha promote krne ai thi , Tonisha bna gai. "
( She came to promote Abhisha and went making Tonisha)

He instantly shared this reels with Manisha.

They both used to share reels which their fans make with pure love and dedication.

After sending her reel , he saw that his phone's charging is just 15%. He plugged the charger that was also placed on his bed and put his phone on charging.

He lied there for a few minutes after closing his eyes when Nischay's voice caught his attention.

Nischay: "Ya dekho , jab se bigg boss se aya ha yunhi para hua ha. Jab dekho laita rehta ha."

( See this , the moment he has came from bigg boss he is just lying here. He lies all the time here)

Abhishek laughed at him while watching his mom holding camera , probably she is making a vlog.

Dimple Aunty : "Haan guys !" ( Yes guys)
And laughed a little.

Nischay: "Haan bhai , bigg boss walon ne to hamra bacha bigar diya.
Uth ja ab nahi to announcement karwaun tere liye ke bigg boss chahte hain ke Abhishek uth kar videos banaye."

( Yes bro , bigg boss ha spoiled our child. Get up or do you want me to make an announcement for you that bigg boss wants  Abhishek to get up make videos)

Abhishek shaked his head a little which he did in approval or denial nobody knows.

Nischay and his mom talked a little with him and went away.

He again closed his eyes for some rest but again he was disturbed by the notification sound.
He grabbed his phone and saw Manisha has replied to the reel
  " 😂❤ "

He liked her message and after talking a little he got up for a shower.

In bathroom , when water was pouring all over his head , he closed his eyes and his mind went back to the day when he taught Manisha how to swim.

She was listening to his training and instructions with such dedication as if he is a real swimming coach.
He smiled on their moment.

He closed the shower,  wore bathrob and held a towel to dry his hair , this is the moment when an idea came to his mind to make a reaction video on Abhisha reels.

He smiled whole heartedly and hurriedly changed himself into something comfortable and sat on his bed , opening his Laptop.

He called his assistant and informed him to collect the cutest Abhisha reels as he will be reacting on them.

To be continued...

                ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey wonderful readers!

How's the 1st part of this ss?

Did you like it? If yes then do vote and let me know in the comments section. I love to read your comments.

Ps: Nowadays I am updating slow because I just recovered from a severe illness.

Ba bye !
A.